The Student Room Group
this thread must win!!!
Raindance
Aye. You all had better be voting for it (those eligible anyway), or Cindy'll eat yers. :cool:

:rolleyes: I saw Kuz tried cavassing for this thread. Naughty girl. Should have her booty smacked. :biggrin:
Reply 30362
NDGAARONDI
:rolleyes: I saw Kuz tried cavassing for this thread. Naughty girl. Should have her booty smacked. :biggrin:

I suppose you'd be volunteering for such an arduous task? :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
Reply 30364
NDGAARONDI
:rolleyes:

I think it's called 'taking one for the team'? :wink:

Would settle for that!
Group C: England, Sweden, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast
Raindance
I think it's called 'taking one for the team'? :wink:

I typed that into Google and sport came up and swinging. :eek:
Reply 30368

wtf was the point of that?
Jump
wtf was the point of that?

an effort to relieve boredom, i think
Because usually the first choice of solving boredom has already been used by guys. :biggrin:
Raindance
Aye. You all had better be voting for it (those eligible anyway), or Cindy'll eat yers. :cool:

done
Reply 30372
darth_vader05
well you can have him :cool: i didnt see gerrads goal- it took too long to load :frown:

Can see proper highlights here, file's much smaller.
Roy Keane holds talks with Everton
afireinside©
Roy Keane holds talks with Everton
dont remind me :bawling:

thanks for that link raindance. it seems that xabi was instrumental in both goals! do you reckon that gerrard should keep on playing on the right wing?
Reply 30375
darth_vader05
thanks for that link raindance. it seems that xabi was instrumental in both goals! do you reckon that gerrard should keep on playing on the right wing?

See, he's class. Like Pirlo & Guardiola's illegitimate love child... only better! :wink:

Keep him there for now, as it's obviously working and he seems happy to do it. Its allowing his game to be developed, he's still seeing a lot of the ball, the squad is balanced, and we still have a very strong centre midfield. When we get our man in January (reportedly Simao) he may well be switched back into his free, roaming position alongside Alonso. Then we'll be banging them in for fun!
which team is after joaquin?
darth_vader05
which team is after joaquin?

Us again, isn't it?
jamlan
Us again, isn't it?
So you're after simao and joaquin?

Latest