Watch
This discussion is closed.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Deserves two. There's a very public vendetta against him, you now that, why on earth would they admit he had a good game?

EDIT: Andy Gray is a bitter ****, incidentally.
he's a red*****
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
he's a red*****
Wtf? Andy Gray's blue*****?
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Deserves two. There's a very public vendetta against him, you now that, why on earth would they admit he had a good game?
EDIT: Andy Gray is a bitter ****, incidentally.
Might have had a good game against arguably one of the worst teams in the league. Still only got one.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its as if he never played for us most of the time
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Apparently. But what sort of 'BS' gets so excited when Steven Gerrard scores in Europe for Liverpool? He's a tw*t Gray.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
GRRR Wright and kilbane on, it was nice knowing we scored 2 goals
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Terry is so shexy! =')
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
chelsea 1-0 up against middlesborough
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
GRRR Wright and kilbane on, it was nice knowing we scored 2 goals
We'll be okay!

Come on you blue boys!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Might have had a good game against arguably one of the worst teams in the league. Still only got one.
The team who have been second for most of the season, and are still currently 5th? Wigan looked good today, but were never going to cope. Gray's just a flitty gob***** anyway. Apparently made up when we won it (*******s, it was for show) but it was out of character. Still didn't credit us earlier after the game. Laughed so much at the end when they replyed Crespo's second... "That game's over".
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
disallowed goal for Bolton :eek:
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Terry is so shexy! =')
apparently it was an OG but Soccer Saturday have corrected that
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The team who have been second for most of the season, and are still currently 5th? Wigan looked good today, but were never going to cope. Gray's just a flitty gob***** anyway. Apparently made up when we won it (*******s, it was for show) but it was out of character. Still didn't credit us earlier after the game. Laughed so much at the end when they replyed Crespo's second... "That game's over".
He's probably more of a red than a Blue -

Wigan will end up in the bottom third, can guarantee it!

Out of interest; our midfield atm..
-McFadden Davies Kilbane Osman- crazy!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
He's probably more of a red than a Blue -

Wigan will end up in the bottom third, can guarantee it!

Out of interest; our midfield atm..
-McFadden Davies Kilbane Osman- crazy!
Doubt it, he was your striker for however many years. Probs sucks up occasionally for the money/not to look like a nob. Nice(ish) to see you guys start picking up a bit of a run yourselves. If Bolton hold on we stay second...

Happy days.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Tony Le T's got one for Sunderland. Either McCarthy's been force feeding them their Weetabix this morning or Spurs' defense is piss poor.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Doubt it, he was your striker for however many years. Probs sucks up occasionally for the money/not to look like a nob. Nice(ish) to see you guys start picking up a bit of a run yourselves. If Bolton hold on we stay second...

Happy days.
I'll expect the annual Arsenal title charge after christmas.. Oh, and United to win later too!

Great win Everton today! We're up there at the top of the league table with the RS - come on you blues!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
3 points off 9th with a game in hand
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
C'mon Bolton!
Jump
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Scholes back in the goals!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, seeing as I'm back I figure I'd give a little background of where I stand on some of football's issues of the day. Hopefully this'll arouse discussion.

My team is Manchester United, and yes I do go and see them so don't start. I believe we're too young as a squad to challenge for the Premiership for a couple of years but stand more than a good chance in knock-out tournaments. In my opinion we need a central midfielder in the mould of Michael Carrick, Andrea Pirlo, Xavi etc, a deep-lying orchestrator of play with superior passing technique; proper cover for Gabriel Heinze because John O'Shea isn't natural enough there, and a plan B for when Wayne Rooney is unavailable (I propose two wingers to support the centre-forward, like how Chelsea operate). If I had a second team it would be Barcelona, I love them and all they stand for.

A word on the arch-nemesis Arsenal: they are on a decline. They are too full of foreigners for any proper team spirit to manifest itself, and they have no solution to the absence of the wonderful Thierry Henry. But come the close season they will have much to look forward to, with a new stadium and a potent threat in Robin van Persie. They could do with a centre-back, perhaps as captain.

I can't not mention Chelsea, so I will state that while I begrudge their overnight success and wealth (no parallels to be drawn with United, our money was earned from prior footballing success), I am satisfied that no one else truly believes their success is authentic. And, while their attack will suffice against the average Premiership team, I wouldn't consider it world-class. Didier Drogba in particular is not fit to play for European contenders, however good he thinks he is: he is a poor man's Samuel Eto'o (not often Chelsea are called the poor man!).

That'll do for now, more opinions will emerge as more discussion takes place.

P.S. if we eject Chelsea from the Premiership, it's as close and as entertaining as ever...

--------------

(Original post by Jump)
Scholes back in the goals!
I'm so pleased, hopefully this signals a return to the Paul Scholes we all know and love.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.49%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.66%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (55)
19.86%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (58)
20.94%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.03%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
9.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed