The Student Room Group
When is the draw for the knockout stages of the CL?

Going to be some crackin' games!
When is the draw for the knockout stages of the CL?

Going to be some crackin' games!
NDGAARONDI
Rangers are the most successful club side in the world? :confused:

yes. having won more trophies in total than any other club, it makes them the most successful. its not hard.
NDGAARONDI
Rangers are the most successful club side in the world? :confused:

yes. having won more trophies in total than any other club, it makes them the most successful. its not hard.
Reply 30544
Woo, top of the group :biggrin:. Tonights game was always likely to be 0-0, Essien's tackle was awful though :eek:. Glad Rangers got through too, we might even get them in the next round! Rather them than Juventus I say
Reply 30545
Woo, top of the group :biggrin:. Tonights game was always likely to be 0-0, Essien's tackle was awful though :eek:. Glad Rangers got through too, we might even get them in the next round! Rather them than Juventus I say
Reply 30546
technik

This makes the assumption that every competition is equal in stature to each other. In which case a number of silly claims could be made about last season alone.
Reply 30547
technik

This makes the assumption that every competition is equal in stature to each other. In which case a number of silly claims could be made about last season alone.
Jump

only thing it relies on is your ability to count.
Jump

Reply 30550
technik

So in the 03/04 season Middlesbrough and Arsenal were equally succesful... :rolleyes:
Reply 30551
technik

So in the 03/04 season Middlesbrough and Arsenal were equally succesful... :rolleyes:
Morning bítches :smile:
Reply 30554
afireinside©

Hey beautiful. :wink:

Anyhoo, I'm off.
Reply 30555
afireinside©

Anyhoo, I'm off.
Raindance

Anyhoo, I'm off.

:redface: Hi..

Have a good day! :biggrin:
Raindance

Anyhoo, I'm off.

:redface: Hi..

Have a good day! :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
Well done Rangers. Another British team in the knock-out stages. :cool:

Heres hoping for another Battle of Britain. Bitterness towards Rangers aside its testament to the quality of the SPL this year (and hopefully the level of competition can continue beyond this season) that one of the worst Rangers teams in history, the 5th best in Scotland atm, can actually make it into the knockout stages (even if it was via a piss easy group and on a pathetic 7 points).
NDGAARONDI
Well done Rangers. Another British team in the knock-out stages. :cool:

Heres hoping for another Battle of Britain. Bitterness towards Rangers aside its testament to the quality of the SPL this year (and hopefully the level of competition can continue beyond this season) that one of the worst Rangers teams in history, the 5th best in Scotland atm, can actually make it into the knockout stages (even if it was via a piss easy group and on a pathetic 7 points).

Latest