The Student Room Group
Lol:d
If Arsenal get a result against Chelsea, expect her to suddenly appear out of nowhere.
NDGAARONDI
If Arsenal get a result against Chelsea, expect her to suddenly appear out of nowhere.

WhoKuxzzz or me??????????????
Kuz.
Cindy
WhoKuxzzz or me??????????????

i wonder how many drunk posts you've made in this thread!
Too many. :biggrin:

I miss Kuz. *sniff*
fernando
i wonder how many drunk posts you've made in this thread!

1334, apparently. Assuming all her posts on this thread are drunken ones, which i think is a safe assumption :biggrin:
jamlan
1334, apparently. Assuming all her posts on this thread are drunken ones, which i think is a safe assumption :biggrin:

a very safe assumption. in fact, it is moe likely chelsea lose the prem than cindy post sober :redface:
El Chueco
a very safe assumption. in fact, it is moe likely chelsea lose the prem than cindy post sober :redface:

Quick someone get that woman some coffee!
jamlan
Quick someone get that woman some coffee!

coffee wont work - she's past that level. she needs a cold shower and a short sharp shock.
Just saw Scott Parker in the Newcastle, he must be crazy! Theres no need to be so aggressive, you can contribute in midfield by passing, dribbling and shooting.

At this rate, he won't even last till the end of season
Reply 30731
guest1984
Just saw Scott Parker in the Newcastle, he must be crazy! Theres no need to be so aggressive, you can contribute a midfield by passing, dribbling and shooting.

At this rate, he won't even last till the end of season

If you wanna beat Arsenal you need to boss the midfield and keep snapping at heels. The less ball they have and the less time they have on it, the less likely you are to get punished.
to beat any team that relies solely on flair and slick football, bully them out of the game. or if you're bolton do that anyway.
Reply 30733
El Chueco
to beat any team that relies solely on flair and slick football, bully them out of the game. or if you're bolton do that anyway.

We're getting pretty good at the old driving in packs malarkey, I have to say. Rafa's philosophy is working wonders.
Raindance
We're getting pretty good at the old driving in packs malarkey, I have to say. Rafa's philosophy is working wonders.

driving in packs yes - always works to some degree. dont think we've got the physical nature of bolton yet tho.
Reply 30735
El Chueco
driving in packs yes - always works to some degree. dont think we've got the physical nature of bolton yet tho.

Don't need the physicality, just the purpose of mind and the stamina. Everyone just seems to know their place and what they should be doing. I was at the game this afternoon and when Sami went off for treatment everyone and anyone was doing their bit. Even Harry was working his *******s off to close people down. It's all about intelligence, awareness and more importantly working for each other.
El Chueco

Yep. Heplful hint to Mourinho regarding the 18th of December: take the physical approach against them.
The thing with Arsenal is that they have players that are not aggressive enough, i.e pires, henry, van persie, fabregas, bergkamp, reyes, and maybe some more.

They badly need a Viera type player, otherwise they might finish 4th behind liverpool and man utd
Or 5th...

Latest