Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
McFadden you ****ing legend! :rofl:
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oi. what the hell you doin? call yourself a 'pool fan?

you forgot Osman's assist

--------------

you forgot it was Osman's assist. credit where its due
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)

you forgot Osman's assist

--------------

you forgot it was Osman's assist. credit where its due
o0o, echoechoechoechoecho! I knows, but still, it's nice to see the misery being piled onto the mancs - even if it is by the BS (who I hate above all others)! Hoping MU lose, not hoping the bitters win.

EDIT: Fookin' Giggsy...
chidori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
As I have been saying for the past 2-3 years: sack Ferguson. I hope Santa reads this
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
just not good enough...again and again...
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Excellent. Second in prem, the scum fading. Happy days.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
god Bent is such a **** ****** attitude with no desire to work, what a ***** pass at the end
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
the scum fading
No need for that. You'll be back down before you know it - where you belong.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by missy_B19)
No need for that. You'll be back down before you know it - right back where you belong.
*sigh* 'the scum' is a term of endearment, almost... like the BS/RS/whatever.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Any respect I had left for the c*nt has now gone!

'I was not trying to injure Hamann and the referee understood that. That is why he didn't punish me as many people are asking that he should have'

Oh what so its alright to make very high lunges for the ball as long as you dont mean to kick someone. Does this idiot know the rules?

'I'm not someone who tries to break people's legs but football is a man's game, played with power and force; it's not ballet'

Ok so because its a 'man's' game your allowed to make potential career ending challenges? T*at
Toonarmy
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Any respect I had left for the c*nt has now gone!

'I was not trying to injure Hamann and the referee understood that. That is why he didn't punish me as many people are asking that he should have'

Oh what so its alright to make very high lunges for the ball as long as you dont mean to kick someone. Does this idiot know the rules?

'I'm not someone who tries to break people's legs but football is a man's game, played with power and force; it's not ballet'

Ok so because its a 'man's' game your allowed to make potential career ending challenges? T*at
he has a good point tho
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toonarmy)
he has a good point tho
Which point is that???
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Which point is that???
Her belief is that you needn't apologise or face up to responsibility, even if you practically maim a player.
Toonarmy
Report 14 years ago
If he wanted tp break hamanns leg he wudda done. if he genuinely ment it with malice and intent he wudda gone right thru him. if u see where and when hamann comes in, essien legs is in the air and coming down b4 hamann gets there.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Her belief is that you needn't apologise or face up to responsibility, even if you practically maim a player.
Since when did people, especially footballers, face up to responsibility? :rofl:
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toonarmy)
If he wanted tp break hamanns leg he wudda done. if he genuinely ment it with malice and intent he wudda gone right thru him. if u see where and when hamann comes in, essien legs is in the air and coming down b4 hamann gets there.
His leg was going for the ball and then suddenly it switched direction towards Hamann's leg. He did go right through him, just lucky Hanmann has a strong legs and a decent set of shinpads. No wonder he doesnt think people should be able review after the game so he can go around kicking everyone, getting away with it because the referees are blind.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Since when did people, especially footballers, face up to responsibility? :rofl:
So in your experience people don't apologise when they screw up? How sad.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Some do others don't. It is a huge pity that too many people, though not all, face up to their responsibilities in this day and age. It's about time people got taught a lesson in this.
Toonarmy
Report 14 years ago
His leg was going for the ball and then suddenly it switched direction towards Hamann's leg. He did go right through him, just lucky Hanmann has a strong legs and a decent set of shinpads. No wonder he doesnt think people should be able review after the game so he can go around kicking everyone, getting away with it because the referees are blind.
giving them the ability to use video evidence afterwards is runing the game. not just in this incident but in general. if u see something in real time and u anyalsis it on the spot u normally get the right reaction. if u see it over and over agen, the worse it looks. Im not saying essiens challenge was legal, no by any stretch of the imagination, but by picking the bones outta challenges like this incident, it looks worse and then the player gets a bad name.

if they r guna use it for such incidents as this, then y cant u appeal is a goal was offisde, or a ball crossed the line? U may aswell not have a referee, and then let the video reply decide the score an outcome after.

*the games finished......u wudnt no the score.....who had been booked....it wud b alot more exciting i guess"
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Some do others don't. It is a huge pity that too many people, though not all, face up to their responsibilities in this day and age. It's about time people got taught a lesson in this.
Too tired to work out whether you're being serious? :p: :hmmmm2:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (52)
19.55%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (59)
22.18%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
18.8%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.68%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.4%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
9.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed