This discussion is closed.
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
When I read the article that was the first thing that came to mind
But I dont think he'll do the job for Chelsea tbh - if we do bring in a new central defender he'll be a virtual unknown here before the transfer speculations much like Del Horno
Del Horno wasn't an unknown, he was highly regarded as an excellent LB in spain.
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I vote they spend small change on Ben Haim and let him smash Essien to pieces on live TV. Sounds like a plan
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if anyone need a good central defender it is man utd. i am a huge fan but lately we have been leaking easy goals. we need to bolster the defence with 2 decent defenders at least a few midfielders. i think sir alex needs to splash out on quality players accpet wasting them on the likes of VERON! (who to be fair was good, but never lived up to his price tag)
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mortimer)
if anyone need a good central defender it is man utd. i am a huge fan but lately we have been leaking easy goals. we need to bolster the defence with 2 decent defenders at least a few midfielders. i think sir alex needs to splash out on quality players accpet wasting them on the likes of VERON! (who to be fair was good, but never lived up to his price tag)
£58.2m spent on Veron + Ferdinand. Excellent piece of business that was! (tehehe)
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Not been here for a while so I thought I would pop in and say hello to you all!!!
hello to you too
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Rafa)
Well, I bought five players - and the first and most important was the player I re-signed; Steven Gerrard. He was free as well, which I thought was a good bit of business.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
:hmpf:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
bleh what a ***** match tonight, their support was **** they didn't take the full allocation and we had the top bit of the stand, at least beattie scored.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
bleh what a ***** match tonight, their support was **** they didn't take the full allocation and we had the top bit of the stand, at least beattie scored.
Y'know, Weir must have scored as many as Crouch by now... :hmmmm2:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Y'know, Weir must have scored as many as Crouch by now... :hmmmm2:
Weir is too ****ing slow. The whole match comprised of the stadium shouting "**** off Bent" and "**** off Kilbane"
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
whats it coming to when everton fans not only hate liverpool, but they dont even like everton anymore?
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
whats it coming to when everton fans not only hate liverpool, but they dont even like everton anymore?
Bent and Kilbane are ***** and aren't considered good enough for football in the Ryman leagues let alone Everton. Davie Moyes will take out the trash in January or give them new contracts, I'm hoping it's the former rather than the latter.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
HAHA! Was that just after Jose had a go about our summer transfers?
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
HAHA! Was that just after Jose had a go about our summer transfers?
Most probably, but I think we all know where Jose can stuff his moanings. No, the sun doesn't shine from up there - as much as Chelsea fans protest otherwise. Rafa didn't make any bad signings this summer, all excellent.

Have to say the Samprissa game earlier was pretty tasty. We were oozing class, even employing a slightly weaker side than we do normally. Team was on fire! What's that now? 11 games and F21 A0? Excellent...
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Do you think this is going to be real?
Attached files
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldinho_88)
Do you think this is going to be real?
lol ive had that happen on FM05 and it went downhill from there

i expect SAF will retire though
an Siarach
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Keane has joined celtic.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
New predictions up and running.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by an Siarach)
Keane has joined celtic.
:bawling: *sniffs*

at least it werent a premiership side!
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
:bawling: *sniffs*

at least it werent a premiership side!
He wouldn't dare to meet Man.United with an another premiership team.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (84)
33.6%
No I don't (118)
47.2%
I work during the holidays (48)
19.2%

Watched Threads