?
Report 14 years ago
vBookie is up for this weekends matches folks
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Providing Robben returns to last season's form he would be a sexy Chelsea player.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Providing Robben returns to last season's form he would be a sexy Chelsea player.
Have to agree very muchly there.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Zola, Crespo, Robben, Gudjohnsen in all the same team. :eek:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
merry chrimbo to you all
Attached files
non-centrally acting
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
merry chrimbo to you all
bah humbug :hmpf:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
bah humbug :hmpf:
Remind me to neg rep you. LOL
non-centrally acting
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Remind me to neg rep you. LOL
*reminds self to remind cindy to neg rep* :eek: what the hell am i saying :p:
silent ninja
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Darn, we've got Real! I hope that Real don't get their act together before they face us. Still, could be worse, we could have been facing Barca!
Forget about Real getting their act together, if Arsenal get their act together they can beat Real regardless. Real are not the team of 5 years ago, and certainly some of the form Arsenal have produced over the last few years, like their undefeated run, they play the better football.

AC vs Bayern is another big one. AC got the better of them before but I wouldnt put anything past Bayern.

I think Barcelona are scared of Chelsea... Barca have improved though but i dont think either of them is stronger. Impossible to call. The first game being played at Stamford Bridge is a disadvantage imo and may make the difference.

And Liverpool, will they lose to Benfica? Hell no. Benfica are a UEFA cup team and I dont know how United lost to such a poor side. BTW anyone watch the World Club Championship match? Final on Sunday.
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by silent ninja)
BTW anyone watch the World Club Championship match? Final on Sunday.
'Course, was a bit of sexeh footie going on there. Had no need to get out of second though. Turned down shift for the Sao Paulo game too! Should be pretty sweet too.
Book-worm
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Looking forward to sunday, i think we'll win it for rafa's dad!

Does anyone know if an english team has ever won the world club championship?
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Book-worm)
Looking forward to sunday, i think we'll win it for rafa's dad!

Does anyone know if an english team has ever won the world club championship?
Nop, it's only very new in this format. The mancs were the first in it, I believe, but they got pissed over as well as opting out of the FA Cup. Divinely inspired, whoever came up with that.
silent ninja
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
'Course, was a bit of sexeh footie going on there. Had no need to get out of second though. Turned down shift for the Sao Paulo game too! Should be pretty sweet too.
Sao Paulo may be tough. Brazillian teams are a bit awkward especially when they're given a bit of time on the ball. United pretty much got outplayed when they played Vasco Da Gama I think. Good think its pretty cold in Japan though.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Sao Paulo may be tough. Brazillian teams are a bit awkward especially when they're given a bit of time on the ball. United pretty much got outplayed when they played Vasco Da Gama I think. Good think its pretty cold in Japan though.
Yeh, they're not going to be taken lightly by anyone - especially Rafa, who's probably immersed himelf into it to take mind off home. They're not all that though, from what I've seen, not what they were as such. Still they have some decent technical players and could hurt on the ball as you say, but from the Rafa school of coaching they'll be pressed and snapped at.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What surprised me was how far that Saudi team pushed them. I really wasn't expecting that.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
What surprised me was how far that Saudi team pushed them. I really wasn't expecting that.
That's because they have a ***** defense, and in terms of goalkeeping ability their goalkeeper is piss poor. They do seem to have a bit going forward, however.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's because they have a ***** defense, and in terms of goalkeeping ability their goalkeeper is piss poor. They do seem to have a bit going forward, however.
sao paulo - i dont know much about them, except when i played Sensible World of Soccer 93, i rained on everyone's parade. 3 strikers on 120+ goals per season...
silent ninja
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You know the goal keeper is one of their top scorers! He's apparently ***** in goals but can hit a dead ball pretty well. He looked like an idiot wearing a scarf in goals.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
You know the goal keeper is one of their top scorers! He's apparently ***** in goals but can hit a dead ball pretty well. He looked like an idiot wearing a scarf in goals.
Yup, got like 53 career goals, or something to that effect. He's just a Chilavert wannabe though!
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
chilavert had 55 didnt he?

--------------

oh yeh, their goalie scored 15 last season - more than any liverpool player....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.51%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.07%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (59)
21.15%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.96%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed