?
Report 14 years ago
sack david moyes dammit now!
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Ouch. Missed the match as was working on the boat, sounds pretty shocking!
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But...but...he got you to ......4th place.....???? You had a huge victory parade and everything? Champions league were having a laff and all that....?
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
But...but...he got you to ......4th place.....???? You had a huge victory parade and everything? Champions league were having a laff and all that....?
Best team in Moyesyside... far better gaffa than Rafa Beneathus! Right?
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ferry, out the moysey?
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Moyes is tactically inept and David Weir needs to be sent to the retirement home pronto.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
whats changed from this point last year? oh yeh, Gravesen... whose the scouse one man team now?
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Best team in Moyesyside... far better gaffa than Rafa Beneathus! Right?
Bah! Never were anyway
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Woah some shexy play by Utd gotta say. I think i just saw Owen kissing Shearer in his celebration :|. Not as bad as the Ron/Rooney affair though
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
whats changed from this point last year? oh yeh, Gravesen... whose the scouse one man team now?
gravesen was **** for 3/4 seasons he was with us
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
gravesen was **** for 3/4 seasons he was with us
Cahill? He's also been absolute cack this time round.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cahill? He's also been absolute cack this time round.
he's been sussed out for his midfield runs / he's got his 30k a week contract so he can't be arsed doing anything
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
he's been sussed out for his midfield runs / he's got his 30k a week contract so he can't be arsed doing anything
Reckon, in all honesty, there needs to be a fresh approach. Gollum's probably read the riot act to them enough times this season, but he's not having a sustainable effect. Yes, his tactics and choices can be poor, but it's also down to the players and man management. Some of them have talent, yet make nowt of it. Few of them seem to have the pride anymore of pulling on the blue jersey and stepping out at Goodison. It's not as simple as clearing out the deadwood, but there has to be a shake up, and possibly transfer funds set aside.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Reckon, in all honesty, there needs to be a fresh approach. Gollum's probably read the riot act to them enough times this season, but he's not having a sustainable effect. Yes, his tactics and choices can be poor, but it's also down to the players and man management. Some of them have talent, yet make nowt of it. Few of them seem to have the pride anymore of pulling on the blue jersey and stepping out at Goodison. It's not as simple as clearing out the deadwood, but there has to be a shake up, and possibly transfer funds set aside.
I think it's cos they're just ****

Which pretty much shows up last year's "race" for 4th place as a mediocre affair at best. But we had bigger fish to fry :cool:
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)

Which pretty much shows up last year's "race" for 4th place as a mediocre affair at best. But we had bigger fish to fry :cool:
That too. Still don't think that Arteta's too shabby. He'd be one I'd build around, if I were in that position.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Losing 8 games at home this season just about sums it up. Our tactics seem to lie in "defending" well and hoping to score a goal because we can't come back from being behind, I don't remember the last time we've come back. Our attack is absolutely awful, we lack the final pass in the final third and anyone to score it. We lack a player that can come on and change the game, we lack any motivation when we're a goal down. Marcus Bent just sums up the team, doesn't give a **** and doesn't try at all.

Let's hope we get some players in during the January window, preferably strikers that aren't overweight with pace and skill. But Moyes has spent over £20 million this season and to end up at this position is just diabolical and I wouldn't trust him with another penny unless he produces another Arteta style buy.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
We have nothing to prove.

*Ahem*

Mark Lawrenson seems to think it'll be 1-1. I'd go for a complete stalemate myself; 0-0.
Probably good in patches, but not very memorable.

(and now just cos I've said that, watch this game be a classic)
I reckon Henry 2 Chelsea 1 :cool:

Gotta love old Thierry! =')
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
if you're talking about Bent, Wright, Kilbane, Mcfadden, Beattie, Davies, Weir, Hibbert, Naysmith, Valente and Pistone you're right
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Valente is ok I think. Well, he used to be anyway...
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Valente is ok I think. Well, he used to be anyway...
He's been ***** ever since he had some long term injury at Porto last season. He's got no passion like a particular Italian headband wearing left back on our physio table.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.14%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.12%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.14%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.12%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (30)
9.9%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed