Report 13 years ago
:vmad: :thumpdown :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

That summarises my feelings!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Chelsea fans taunting Arsenal fans there is only one team in London. Arsenal did the same against Spurs two seasons ago didn't they? If so - class.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
:vmad: :thumpdown :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

That summarises my feelings!
d/w, you've still got that 100% record at High...oh wait :rolleyes:

sorry, couldnt resist
thegame26
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Now did i read in here in months gone by that a certain Michael Owen was not a prolific as he once was ? :rolleyes:
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Typical! Chelsea Official Association strikes again. Ive just got in from work having known the score and just seen brief highlights but it really is a disgrace. Chelsea are the luckiest ****s. 1-0 and its a completely different story yet the linesman rules it out for a 20k payout. I'm very bitter but with good reason. The sooner that cnut Essien is banned from the game the better. The most disgraceful, disgusting player ive ever seen. Yes other players dive and cheat but not one of them goes to deliberatly hurt the opposition like Essien. I'd been ashamed if he played for Arsenal.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Typical! Chelsea Official Association strikes again. Ive just got in from work having known the score and just seen brief highlights but it really is a disgrace. Chelsea are the luckiest ****s. 1-0 and its a completely different story yet the linesman rules it out for a 20k payout.
That's unreasonable. Chelsea deserved to win and Chelsea have had offsides given that weren't - Everton. Chelsea were unlucky not to have had a penalty from that muppet goalkeeper of yours. Robben should have capitalised to make it 2-0. It can go on. Sore loser.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Har har. Arsenal are so poo nowadays. Pity really, cos that means Liverpool will probably nick 3rd spot this year.. Oh well.

Oo, shocking defeat at the weekend for the mighty blues of Everton. Although 0-4 probably flattered Bolton, we are absolutely sh*te.

Nothing better than a Merseyside derby win to get our season back on track though on the 28th!
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
That's unreasonable. Chelsea deserved to win and Chelsea have had offsides given that weren't - Everton. Chelsea were unlucky not to have had a penalty from that muppet goalkeeper of yours. Robben should have capitalised to make it 2-0. It can go on. Sore loser.
Chelsea get far more decisions for them than against. Its not the decisions that happen on 70 mins where they are 2-0 say but the really vital decisions always seem to go for them.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Chelsea were the better side, get over it. It was boys vs Men out there at times.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Typical! Chelsea Official Association strikes again. Ive just got in from work having known the score and just seen brief highlights but it really is a disgrace. Chelsea are the luckiest ****s. 1-0 and its a completely different story yet the linesman rules it out for a 20k payout. I'm very bitter but with good reason. The sooner that cnut Essien is banned from the game the better. The most disgraceful, disgusting player ive ever seen. Yes other players dive and cheat but not one of them goes to deliberatly hurt the opposition like Essien. I'd been ashamed if he played for Arsenal.
you had a fair bit of the luck too, senderos went strongly into tackles and should have got sent off due to the tackle on robben in the second half, then theres his shoving of drogba as they went for the ball.
Lehmann grabbing Drogbas arm in the box, stopping him from getting past
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well i'm happy we didn;t give away any points this week, but that is mainly down the fact we never played.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
have chelsea been kicked out of the carling cup :confused: :confused:

and thanks to the nameless person :p:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
have chelsea been kicked out of the carling cup :confused: :confused:

and thanks to the nameless person :p:
Yea by Charlton, 1-1, lost on penalties.

np
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
you had a fair bit of the luck too, senderos went strongly into tackles and should have got sent off due to the tackle on robben in the second half, then theres his shoving of drogba as they went for the ball.
Lehmann grabbing Drogbas arm in the box, stopping him from getting past
Two red cards and a penalty gone amiss.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Yea by Charlton, 1-1, lost on penalties.

np
woot- im confused now so is it just united,arsenal, doncater and birmingham left in the competition???

NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wenger should manage Real Madrid. Clearly the physical English side to the game is not to his liking.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by darth_vader05)
woot- im confused now so it is just united,arsenal, doncater and birmingham left in the comp???

Nope, its at the quarter final stage.

B'ham r playin United
Wigan - Bolton
Donc - Arse
Boro - Blackburn
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nope, its at the quarter final stage.

B'ham r playin United
Wigan - Bolton
Donc - Arse
Boro - Blackburn
oh right

hopefully we'll beat birmingham and arsenal will lose against doncaster :p:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Wenger should manage Real Madrid. Clearly the physical English side to the game is not to his liking.
2nd most successful manaager in the premiership.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
2nd most successful manaager in the premiership.
That's right. Shame Wimbledon existed 10 years earlier. Would love to see them rough up soft teams like Arsenal.

--------------

Chelsea get far more decisions for them than against. Its not the decisions that happen on 70 mins where they are 2-0 say but the really vital decisions always seem to go for them.
I'm pretty sure this was the case with Arsenal a few years back as was the case with Man Utd before then.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (83)
33.6%
No I don't (116)
46.96%
I work during the holidays (48)
19.43%

Watched Threads