"On their day" I bet Bolton could play like Brazil... :rolleyes:
Leave Bolton alone, they dont play half bad sometimes. :p:
SideView
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Beautiful football though hunny doesn't always get results.

yea just look at Arsenal..... Oh wait a min :doh:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SideView)
yea just look at Arsenal..... Oh wait a min :doh:
Yep they certainly won't be in the running for the title, now 'Pool on the otherhand are to be watched, very very closely.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Leave Bolton alone, they dont play half bad sometimes. :p:
True. I see by last night's performance that Mr Mourinho's been learning a few things from Big Sam...
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Yep they certainly won't be in the running for the title, now 'Pool on the otherhand are to be watched, very very closely.
why? :confused: Not gonna catch chelsea... hopefully beat em tho...
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SideView)
why? :confused: Not gonna catch chelsea... hopefully beat em tho...
Cos they are coming up behind very quietly. My comment was meant as a compliment. Hopefully no they won't catch Chelsea and just be happy with coming 2nd. :p:
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Yeah but its one of the reasons I support Arsenal and enjoy watching football. Theres more to football than the result.
completely random
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Yeah but its one of the reasons I support Arsenal and enjoy watching football. Theres more to football than the result.
I completely agree. My beloved Wednesday (yes I know we're not in the Prem ) lost last night but just being there was amazing, and watching the highlights of the Villa/Fulham game was brilliant too, it was a draw but a highly entertaining and enjoyable match.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Kromramp to the pool and bye-bye Josemi should personal terms be agreed. Von Krommo has been in and out of the Villareal defence all season, so I'm just gonna trust Raf on this. Does andybody know when Speedy (Gonzalez) will be eligible to play for pool, is it Jan or next season?
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
Kromramp to the pool should personal terms be agreed. Byebye Josemi. But i want Jonty Woodgate An on-form him plus Carra, Jamie Carra could be immense.
wtf josemi for kromkamp ??? kromkamp is actually a very decent right back
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Kromramp to the pool and bye-bye Josemi should personal terms be agreed. Von Krommo has been in and out of the Villareal defence all season, so I'm just gonna trust Raf on this. Does andybody know when Speedy (Gonzalez) will be eligible to play for pool, is it Jan or next season?
I think (not sure though) they're reapplying for a work permit in January, so it's possible we'll have him soon
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
wtf josemi for kromkamp ??? kromkamp is actually a very decent right back
Yeh, Josemi for Kromkamp. He'll have to be very decent to push Stevie Finnan for his place.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
Yeh, Josemi for Kromkamp. He'll have to be very decent to push Stevie Finnan for his place.
Always nice to have some decent cover though, and might push Finnan. I know Villareal bought him for £5m only this summer, so something's gone wrong for him somewhere considering he's a Dutch international. He's cup tied in Europe though, so the most exposure he'd get is in the prem. Can play anywhere on the right, or so I've heard, and is apparently a fairly sound defender with a bit about him going forward - like Finnan, I suppose. If it goes ahead, it'll be an interesting transfer of Benitez's. Good luck to Josemi either way.

Here yers go...
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what's everyone's Premiership 11 so far this season?

mine's possibly

Given

Finnan Carragher Terry Delhorno?

Gerrard Alonso Davids Joe Cole

Henry Rooney

Cech, Reina, Murphy, Lampard, Barton, Pedersen coming close. not sure about left back position
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by endeavour)
what's everyone's Premiership 11 so far this season?

mine's possibly

Given

Finnan Carragher Terry Delhorno?

Gerrard Alonso Davids Joe Cole

Henry Rooney

Cech, Reina, Murphy, Lampard, Barton, Pedersen coming close. not sure about left back position
Obvious Liverpool bias here, but why not Riise at left back? His season's improved since the bad start. Or Traore lol. Is Chimbonda a left back?
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
saw this on the beeb website...

Reina
Chimbonda Carra Terry Riise
<dunno> Gerrard Alonso Joe Cole
Camara Roberts

no right winger has stuck out for me.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Obvious Liverpool bias here, but why not Riise at left back? His season's improved since the bad start. Or Traore lol. Is Chimbonda a left back?
Bang in Hyypia while you're at it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it? Apart from heading and as a goal threat I dont see what more he's got over Carragher that Sami doesn't offer. The rest are pretty much up for grabs. If you trust OPTA and all that bejesus then Pepe's the best keeper in the league, but it's all subjective. Henry and Gerrard must be givens to anyone, there are others who again would be subjective choices as to who plays what and where.
Adzz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Anyone tried to get world cup tickets ?
i have been trying but failing thus far

I really hope Paul Jewell gets manager of the season, yeah Jose and Rafa are up there but what he has achieved is unbelievable.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Maybe so but it doesn't pay the bills or get the trophys.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Just ask Johan Cruyff finalists of the World Cup and how many medals?

--------------

I am bias but on their day Arsenal are the best team to watch along with Barcelona.
Barcelona > Arsenal.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (160)
19.37%
Labour (420)
50.85%
Liberal Democrats (111)
13.44%
Green Party (46)
5.57%
Brexit Party (12)
1.45%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.69%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.73%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)