The Student Room Group
afireinside©
Lmao x 100 @ Reina and his lovely blooper.

Communication Pepe, communication..

Nice one Sami.

Ps - Steven Gerrard. Dirty, cheating, horrible *****ing scumbag. No other words to describe him. He's done it before, he'll do it again - stamping on Nolan, disgrace. What's the odds the FA won't pick up on it though? Disgrace

Dan, prolly the most bitter Everton fan in the world. Your hatred is beyond disturbing.
El Chueco
Dan, prolly the most bitter Everton fan in the world. Your hatred is beyond disturbing.

Oh. Did you miss Gerrard stamping on Nolan then?

You must have, otherwise you wouldn't be able to defend him.
afireinside©
Lmao x 100 @ Reina and his lovely blooper.

Communication Pepe, communication..

Nice one Sami.

Ps - Steven Gerrard. Dirty, cheating, horrible *****ing scumbag. No other words to describe him. He's done it before, he'll do it again - stamping on Nolan, disgrace. What's the odds the FA won't pick up on it though? Disgrace

Pps - Sissoko. I've said this all along about him. He's just a nasty, dirty fouling cheat. Can't believe Liverpool are able to get away with this, honestly can't.

2 red cards they should have received today, no doubt about it.

Not sure whether it was intentional or not but Bolton should have had two penalties before Liverpool equalised.
Sissoko was a bad challenge but as it was on Diouf im not complaining to much
Economist
Not sure whether it was intentional or not but Bolton should have had two penalties before Liverpool equalised.
Sissoko was a bad challenge but as it was on Diouf im not complaining to much

Of course it was intentional.

He just incidentally buried his studs into Nolan's chest? He could have put his feet anywhere else.. but just had to be into Nolan's chest.. what a coincidence he's done this before, eh?
afireinside©
Of course it was intentional.

He just incidentally buried his studs into Nolan's chest? He could have put his feet anywhere else.. but just had to be into Nolan's chest.. what a coincidence he's done this before, eh?

He couldnt put his feet anywhere else.
Economist
He couldnt put his feet anywhere else.

Yes he could.

If he hadn't meant it why didn't he apologise to Nolan right away? The ball wasn't near them at the time Nolan was on the floor.

I'd just love somebody to come on and defend Gerrard and Sissoko. They obviously didn't mean it though..
i saw it - it was unfortunate but it was no way deliberate - where else could he have put his feet?
afireinside©
Yes he could.

If he hadn't meant it why didn't he apologise to Nolan right away? The ball wasn't near them at the time Nolan was on the floor.

I'd just love somebody to come on and defend Gerrard and Sissoko. They obviously didn't mean it though..

It's hard to tell. I dont think Gerrard could do anything else but stand on him. Given that though he did seem to put a bit more pressure on Nolan than he needed to.

Sissoko was a shocking effort
El Chueco
i saw it - it was unfortunate but it was no way deliberate - where else could he have put his feet?

He wasn't even moving fast, he had plenty of time to shift his feet to the sides of Nolan.

As Economist said, he also seemed to put more pressure on his landing than was neccessary.
afireinside©
He wasn't even moving fast, he had plenty of time to shift his feet to the sides of Nolan.

As Economist said, he also seemed to put more pressure on his landing than was neccessary.
Gerrard jumped in an attempt to get out of the way of Nolan who then fell under him. Gerrard landed on him. Even Nolan knows that it wasn't intentional, how come you don't?
Can't defend Sissoko though
Good to see Essien getting a bit of his own medicine
Economist
Good to see Essien getting a bit of his own medicine

Yeah damn right! Another player who I hate with a passion.
Carvalho pulling Dailly back but of course nothing given.....
tim cahill has an immense goal celebration lets hope we see it 10-15 more times this season
Essien cant walk, good. The longer he cant walk for the better imo
Economist
Essien cant walk, good. The longer he cant walk for the better imo
Didi Hamann's leg will sleep soundly tonight
oblivious
tim cahill has an immense goal celebration lets hope we see it 10-15 more times this season

Can't wait to see it! :biggrin:
No need for Chelsea to do shooting practice in training tomorrow.

They already had it against West Ham.
the corner flag punching/ducking thingy?
Supeb.

Arteta, class act. People say Alonso is a good passer, that man has nothing on our Mikel!

Latest