*backs off*

You can trust me :ninja:
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
I call her Rafa Johansson! It's Rafa's head on Scarlett Johansson's body. My ideal woman (i'm sick, i already know this)
:rofl: well thats my question answered aswell
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I read something interesting in a football magazine.. (4-4-2)
Basically saying how the League was becoming boring and predictable now.. (and before too to some extent) and then compared the League to an Australian League, where they play all season to compete for finishes eg. 1st, 2nd etc.. and then the top 8 teams then play a mini tournment and then final winners are the champions..
Now i know a lot of people will disagree (Chelski fans...) But def makes end season more interesting.. i mean when you still have 8 games to go yet already have a winner, whats the point? while this way, even 8th place could still win the title.. and EVERYONE would tune in to watch the final makes it even more nail biting... i quite liked the idea :p:
Still obviously do the CL and UEFA qualification to do with who places where end of the League..
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sarforaz)
Basically saying how the League was becoming boring and predictable now.. (and before too to some extent) and then compared the League to an Australian League, where they play all season to compete for finishes eg. 1st, 2nd etc.. and then the top 8 teams then play a mini tournment and then final winners are the champions..
Now i know a lot of people will disagree (Chelski fans...) But def makes end season more interesting.. i mean when you still have 8 games to go yet already have a winner, whats the point? while this way, even 8th place could still win the title.. and EVERYONE would tune in to watch the final makes it even more nail biting... i quite liked the idea :p:
Still obviously do the CL and UEFA qualification to do with who places where end of the League..
It would be more exciting but then you couldnt class the champions as the best team. A league gives a much better indication than a cup. For pure excitement a cup is better but luck plays a bigger part.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
:rofl: well thats my question answered aswell
you laughing at my woman?!?!?! :mad: :eek: :p:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
But you see this is the problem. The league was predictable before Chelsea came along anyway. The only season in the last 13 years I've seen, only Newcastle essentially losing the Premiership title was the one that surprised me. If you want a sport where the title winners aren't that predictable football isn't the one to go for.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That's Aussie Rules football and it's a stupid idea to have for the premiership
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
you laughing at my woman?!?!?! :mad: :eek: :p:
:angel: no...no at all, i just find her amusing
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
grr bring on the video ref-ing. Cant stand any more wrongly disallowed goals. :|
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
grr bring on the video ref-ing. Cant stand any more wrongly disallowed goals. :|
i think they should just do the goal line thingy first, or get robots instead of refs :p:
Book-worm
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
He's an awful manager nevertheless.

--------------

Best 'pool 'playa' in the mid 90s
Surley you mean behind GOD?
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Cardiff scrape a goal back from Arsenal.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Carlton Cole score for the Chelski in the 12th min!!
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Carlton Cole score for the Chelski in the 12th min!!
Huddersfield. The last time they were any good was 80 years ago! Still, I should keep quiet until after the Luton game. Wonder if Djimi's playing?
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Man City 0 - 1 Scunthorpe
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How good is Dean Ashton?
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
he isnt playing is he? but he's good i think...
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No he's not but apparently we've just agreed a fee for him.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
No he's not but apparently we've just agreed a fee for him.
Pompey are loaded!

Ashton is very good
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well, norwich are going to announce something after this match. so thats very probable. if you have signed him, well, you got yourself a very decent striker...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (197)
18.82%
Labour (539)
51.48%
Liberal Democrats (141)
13.47%
Green Party (58)
5.54%
Brexit Party (15)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (17)
1.62%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.67%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.38%
UKIP (11)
1.05%
Other (11)
1.05%
None (37)
3.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise