The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
"Henchoz gets the ball and loses it, Hleb picks it up and falls over on his backside. Henchoz clears"

but a couple of minutes before that, Wigan scored...
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
Bah. Come on Wigan...

EDIT: You have made 2000 posts in this forum! :eek:
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Scharner's done good in the second half. stadium is less than half full, 'arse fans are leaving already...
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
Scharner's done good in the second half. stadium is less than half full, 'arse fans are leaving already...
All over.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
u spam whore just because you saw you were 14th on the list of posters
:flute: I don't know what you're talking about, all my posts are quality! :p:

Well done Wigan!
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
All over.
twas only half full anyway, and its not my fault i was on delayed commentary...
HigheR
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol @ the lights going out.........
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
twas only half full anyway, and its not my fault i was on delayed commentary...
Nah, I wasn't paying much attention to the match tbh. Just switched over to talksport as the final whistle report was on.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Think Wenger will bring out the big guns now? or just let the youth team taste defeat?
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by HigheR)
lol @ the lights going out.........
lights went out across town, lol.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sarforaz)
Think Wenger will bring out the big guns now? or just let the youth team taste defeat?
He wont/shouldnt bring out the big guns. Its always been his policy to give the youth a run out and I see no reason why to change it. Im really not bothered about winning it and see it as a pointless cup but you may aswell make the full use out of it and thats by giving the youth players 1st team experience.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i wouldnt mind arsenal going out :p: i'm still hoping that we can win it!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Maybe he'll put one or two more experienced players in. It was a pity Van Persie was injured. How long does it take for someone to recover from a broken toe? Will he back for the 2nd leg? I already know that he won't probably make it for the weekend.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
Just read the Echo. Agger's agreed personal fees and has flown in for a medical, after a £5.8m fee was agreed with Brondby this morning.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Just read the Echo. Agger's agreed personal fees and has flown in for a medical, after a £5.8m fee was agreed with Brondby this morning.
Excellent. I got kind of annoyed that it was taking so long after i read that Spurs were interested this morning. First we had to wait for their chief executive to come back from holiday, then it was rumoured it had to wait again cos he'd been called up for some Danish national team training camp
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Excellent. I got kind of annoyed that it was taking so long after i read that Spurs were interested this morning. First we had to wait for their chief executive to come back from holiday, then it was rumoured it had to wait again cos he'd been called up for some Danish national team training camp
Hopefully I'm not tempting fate. Anyway, you know what they're like. Rafa mentions Collocini & Cesar, saying the money can go elsewhere to hurry them up. Brondby hint another club's in the running to boost the fee. Just glad Parry doesn't subscribe to the Freddy Shepherd school of negotiation. "Why pay £11m when we can offer £14m? In fact, scratch that... we'll offer them £17m!"
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hopefully I'm not tempting fate. Anyway, you know what they're like. Rafa mentions Collocini & Cesar, saying the money can go elsewhere to hurry them up. Brondby hint another club's in the running to boost the fee. Just glad Parry doesn't subscribe to the Freddy Shepherd school of negotiation. "Why pay £11m when we can offer £14m? In fact, scratch that... we'll offer them £17m!"
Haha! Exactly, but hopefully the deal is done so he can concentrate on right midfield. Unless he's gonna wait for Joaquin in the summer. He's a patient man. There may be too much competition for Joaquin though
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Bloody hell.

We were after Agger not so long ago.. for about £2m. His price has soon gone up
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
Anyone up for signing Stephen Carr, just for novelty purposes? We could have a provisional back 3 of:

Carr Agger Carragher

It makes perfect sense!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Anyone up for signing Stephen Carr, just for novelty purposes? We could have a provisional back 3 of:

Carr Agger Carragher

It makes perfect sense!
Hehe. That's pretty good, I like it. :cool:

Agger is a pretty nifty player; He'll be a good coup.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (85)
33.46%
No I don't (119)
46.85%
I work during the holidays (50)
19.69%

Watched Threads