The Student Room Group
NDGAARONDI
Or magistrates; such is the nature of interpretation and subjectivity. Then again, some laws that referees have to enforce don't allow room for common sense. Thry have no realistic choice because failure to do so will result in criticism from those who they are answerable to. So if they don't please the fans, they please their bosses. If they please the fans, they don't please their bosses. They lose either way.

You seem a little low today hun. You okay? Just going by the tone of your posts. Tell me to piss of if I am being a nosy cow. :wink:
Cindy
You seem a little low today hun. You okay? Just going by the tone of your posts. Tell me to piss of if I am being a nosy cow. :wink:

I'm not low today. Just tired.

3-1
Reply 31802
Woohoo! 3:1!!!
NDGAARONDI
I'm not low today. Just tired.

3-1

Okay babes.

Go Man City!!!! Well done. *dances*
3-1!!
come on 2nd place :p:
Reply 31805
Yaaaay. :biggrin:
Meh, not the sort of result I was wanting :frown:

Seems Fowler's caused a bit of trouble...
I laughed when City were two up and the commentator said that Utd were two nil down and Chelsea were two nil up.
Reply 31808
Yeah! Ashley Cole is finally back on the bench from injury!
Come on Middlesbrough!
NDGAARONDI
I laughed when City were two up and the commentator said that Utd were two nil down and Chelsea were two nil up.

They ain't playing today are they?? :confused:
Cindy
They ain't playing today are they?? :confused:

I think th ecommentator was implying that the score was 2-0 in Chelsea's favour :wink:
BexTait
I think th ecommentator was implying that the score was 2-0 in Chelsea's favour :wink:

Meaning???? They are not playing today though.
Reply 31813
Cindy
Meaning???? They are not playing today though.

Meaning that as much as Man U hurt from this result, Chelsea are the real winners here. Man U losing means that Chelsea are one step closere to the title. :frown:
Xenon
Meaning that as much as Man U hurt from this result, Chelsea are the real winners here. Man U losing means that Chelsea are one step closere to the title. :frown:

I get that bit :wink: , but the comentator thing that ND said. Maybe I am reading it wrong. Oh well. :redface:
BexTait
Bob Geldof's another.

Still don't think Liverpool players deserve to be honoured, other players haven't been honoured for winning the European Cup so why should they be any different.

Other players never won it for the first time!

Busby and Ferguson both got one for the european cup, both only won it once, Bob paisley. who won it and is also the most successful manager in england never!
i am so happy. Everyone will be wishing they had said to me City would Lose at Band tonight. Anyone know who Blackburn are playing today.
Reply 31817
Thierry Henry!!! About time too. Phew!
good for arsenal i cant stand middlesborough.
Reply 31819
Now, 2:0.
I think a draw for Liverpool and Spurs would be better for us. I think

Latest