The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by walshie)
ahhhhh shut it :p:

At least Arsenal won by a dramatic amount. 7-0 is absolute humiliation. When was the last time someone won by that amount? We love you Henry!
I have the feeling it was someone like Man Utd against a promoted squad from the previous season.

Watching the game at 19.30 on Sky! Yay.
It's not often we score 4

The last time? Probably Arsenal , funnily enough.
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If Arsenal play like they did today against Real Madrid they are going to definetely win. Henry was superb today, not strange Barca wanted him.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
Fowler: top bloke. Bet that was sweet for him. Made up for Kewell. Whether we'll see the Kewell of Leeds again, I do not know, but he's on his way. Good win today, consolidated our position (and did l'Arse a favour). Win at Manchester and we'll be looking good.

Absolute classic. Worthy of God himself!
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Henry skill...........

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...XD3TUM0PZ1ZJZK6
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
I pity the fool... :eek:
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
I pity the fool... :eek:
he and bergkamp can start a BA Baracus/Mr T fan club - one looks a lot like him, the other won't "get on no damn plane"
eva*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
haven't been missing a game of gunners in PL for qutie some time, but have definitely missed one of the most fantastic ones tonight. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hopefully there'll be a replay tomorrow..
Jimmocrates
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
he and bergkamp can start a BA Baracus/Mr T fan club - one looks a lot like him, the other won't "get on no damn plane"
Classic stuff! just imagined bergkamp speaking in a mr t accent... i'm stil smirking myself now
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
Hahaha! I was confused at the start of that sentence. Very good
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I ****ing love Stuart Pearce!!!
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im an Arsenal fan but cant see how Ronaldo got sent off. He was miles away from Vassel and whilst his foot was high it came down so much that if Vassel hadnt jumped them it wouldnt have been bad at all.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
I ****ing love Stuart Pearce!!!
Same. True British manager by a mile, imo. With the right people behind him I reckon he could be the answer. Am still lovin' God btw...
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Awful awful awful miss by Robbie Keane.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Im an Arsenal fan but cant see how Ronaldo got sent off. He was miles away from Vassel and whilst his foot was high it came down so much that if Vassel hadnt jumped them it wouldnt have been bad at all.
Same here, i don't think it merited a red.
Same. True British manager by a mile, imo. With the right people behind him I reckon he could be the answer. Am still lovin' God btw...
Yeah. I think it's probably too soon for him to be a replacement for Sven after this World Cup, but with more experience... I still remember him as player manager of Forest...
I'm loving God's goal. Especially sweet considering the opposition
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Same here, i don't think it merited a red.Yeah. I think it's probably too soon for him to be a replacement for Sven after this World Cup, but with more experience... I still remember him as player manager of Forest...
I'm loving God's goal. Especially sweet considering the opposition
You see his 5 finger salute? Had to chuckle. Still think his instincts are almost as good as they ever were, he just doesn't have the legs. City have an excellent player with undoubted experience. Plus he's a prolific mancbuster!
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dan)
Awful awful awful miss by Robbie Keane.
Have you found them mittens yet? :rolleyes:
BexTait
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
And Barton got f all for his challenge (on Ronaldo) just seconds before Ronaldo put in his challenge on Cole
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Have you found them mittens yet? :rolleyes:
Eh?

Nope.

Edit: :p:
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
sad to hear that Mark Philo of wycombe wonderers has died after a car accident last night
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sunderland 0 - 1 Chelsea FT. :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.33%
No I don't (153)
47.22%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.44%

Watched Threads