Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
Fookin' blue socceroo... :hmpf:
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
has anyone noticed how much mike newell (luton manager) and burton albions manager nigel clough lookalike!! nearly along the same lines as tony adams and jimmy nail
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Fookin' blue socceroo... :hmpf:
tim ****in cahill !!!!! alleged fights tonight involving millwall against an everton, liverpool and tranmere coalition though the millwall fans probably started it.
thegame26
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Burton did ok tonight, i live in the Burton area and think the whol town got a buzz from the game
No surprise it was 5-0 but when you think Boro lost 7-0 maybe its not so bad lol
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
Aaaaaaaaaaaargh! Shut up you knob!
Dave Whelan is rather outspoken. It's a shame nobody has had a dig at him for JJB have been investigated into price-fixing - naughty boy.
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Everton agree £5m Kroldrup deal
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...on/4111368.stm
And agree to sell him 6 months later

LOL
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpg)

LOL
moyes is a **** we'll only have 1 central defender in the summer
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
There goes that luffly profit from Bent.
I'm so not flicking back through the history of this thread, with a smile on my face...

Well done on the Durham offer btw mate, looks like I'll be waiting 'til March. ;\
chocolatecheese
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by taker)
Burton did ok tonight, i live in the Burton area and think the whol town got a buzz from the game
No surprise it was 5-0 but when you think Boro lost 7-0 maybe its not so bad lol
Im from the area too and your right...its created such a buzz! its been great! i just wish i could have gone! :rolleyes:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
There goes that luffly profit from Bent.
I'm so not flicking back through the history of this thread, with a smile on my face...

Well done on the Durham offer btw mate, looks like I'll be waiting 'til March. ;\
thx! i got that bloody letter aswell this morning for the politics course I applied to, good luck on ur app too i bet u this smiley that u get in (cheapskate)

----
Kroldrup cost upto £5million depending on appearences, rumours scattered around say he cost £1.75-£3million upfront while rest is based on performance and appearances so we won't be losing much hopefully.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dan)
2-0, Rossi.

It's gonna be about 6.
not quite :p: i think fletcher really had a dissapointing game last night
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chelsea TV just now)
Wayne Bridge on loan to Fulham to regain fitness and will return to Chelsea next season. He is not allowed to play in the match against Chelsea March.
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i am happy for wayne bridge better than rotting on the subs bench! i really rate him as a top player, but it is gonna be hard to get back into the foil at stamford bridge
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mortimer)
i am happy for wayne bridge better than rotting on the subs bench! i really rate him as a top player, but it is gonna be hard to get back into the foil at stamford bridge
I agree. I think many people under-rate the guy and get a fetish with Ashley Cole.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
Because Ashley Cole plays regularly perhaps, whereas Bridge rarely makes the bench?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Because Ashley Cole plays regularly perhaps, whereas Bridge rarely makes the bench?
I even rated Bridge when he was at Southampton. You know how it is with reputation, and Sven isn't the only person who falls into this trick. Surely as a Red you must know what it's like when nobody rates Hamman when everyone does for Makelele surely?
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I even rated Bridge when he was at Southampton. You know how it is with reputation, and Sven isn't the only person who falls into this trick. Surely as a Red you must know what it's like when nobody rates Hamman when everyone does for Makelele surely?
At the end of the day, you can't pick a recently injured reserve over an Arsenal regular who has put in good performances for England. Maka deserves credit for what he does, as he really as the vital cog i your well oiled machine. Hamann doesn't need or ask for such attention; he gets a cult status from us anyway.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He might be good, but A.Cole tends to put in great performances, both defensively and gives that extra option running up behind J.Cole - not sure how often Bridge comes forward..
Basically most people clash A.Cole as one of the best left backs in the world.. but its always nice to have a person as a backup right?
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpg)

LOL
I read a story a couple of weeks ago about how he never even rated him. I think selling him after 1 game was it? is a bit harsh and completly ****ing stupid! But you know, moyes is the messiah!
as for the maka, i rate him very highly for his job, probably the best buy chelsea have ever made out of all that money! Im glad hamman doesnt get the attention he deserves. Infact im glad carragher went unoticed for years to. It meant people were taken by suprise by it all. Who gives a toss what the press think, its what the kop thinks about you that matters
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (299)
46.36%
No (74)
11.47%
I'm not old enough (272)
42.17%

Watched Threads