This discussion is closed.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Suprised no Alonso starting... but least Garcia is back
no Cisse heehee
gah! cant listen to the match on merseyside radio anyone know where i can? (the net diesnt wanna work)
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
2018: Aston Villa have a penalty appeal rejected by referee Rob Styles after Chelsea's John Terry appears to handle the ball.
this seems to happen every other day for Terry doesnt it? hope he doesnt do it at WC
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What the heck is wrong with arsenal, especially at home! At this rate, I'll be delighted when we move to ashburton grove. Maybe we'll be able to win there.
Jimmocrates
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sarforaz)
2018: Aston Villa have a penalty appeal rejected by referee Rob Styles after Chelsea's John Terry appears to handle the ball.
this seems to happen every other day for Terry doesnt it? hope he doesnt do it at WC
I've been thinking that. he did it twice agianst everton, once against fulham, and now agianst villa. there may well be others i can't think of, but isn't it funny how none of them get awarded?

PS: Rovers 3 Man U 1
Can the match end now? dirty cheating scummy mancs
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Blackburn 4 - 1 United,
Villa 1 - 1 Chelsea
Liverpool 1 - 0 Brum
Jimmocrates
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm beginning to think those abusive texts a i was sending to some man ure fans when we were 4-1 up may have been a bit premature :-S
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Blackburn do over the scum
Chelsea held to a draw
Spurs lost
Arsenal done over on there own turf by west ham
Liverpools retaliaton? A draw with 10 men b'ham thanks to a 88th min own goal.
Never mind lads, thats 1 point gained on man united which is priority. Time to do over the rents on there patch!
6 games into new year.. and 0 goals for our strikers deary me. This shows why we arent the finished article yet. We need to be killing off these teams.
Never mind lads, a minor setback in the scheme of things.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im weird, i've watched big dunc's right hook to scharner about 30-100 times today on my phone
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would love to see harry redknapp get relegated again with portsmouth because of the way he left them last season for a 'bigger club' and then got them relegated whilst pompey stayed up. Also he is under so much pressure having forked out plenty of cash this transfer window it would be lovely to see his face if they go down.
SideView
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Rio got his first ever red :eek: i dont think either were worth a yellow although nice to see savage hurt
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My prediction is that Manure will be fighting for 5th spot.

However, 2nd spot is ours for sure.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jusfarhan)
My prediction is that Manure will be fighting for 5th spot.

However, 2nd spot is ours for sure.
Arsenal spurs and man united to be fighting for the last 2 champs league spots come end of season.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
Arsenal spurs and man united to be fighting for the last 2 champs league spots come end of season.
I think it'll end like this:

1. Chelsea
  2. Liverpool
  3. Spurs
  4. Arsenal
  5. Manure

Okay maybe a little hopeful about the last bit lol But Spurs have played well, and have strengthened their squad aswell, so I think they'll get into the CL.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sarforaz)
Dont you know that Chelsea own the referee association?
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SideView)
Rio got his first ever red :eek: i dont think either were worth a yellow although nice to see savage hurt
I dont mind people not liking Savage, but being glad another person is in pain is a disgrace, the UTD fans who came over to Ewood last night were shocking when Savage was injured, there is a time and a place for chants like that, and when a player is lying in pain that is not it. I have no hesitation in now jumping to the conclusion that everything to do with man utd is pure scum.... Ferguson, the players, the fans.... all of it, i hate them.:hmmm:

Average day to be a Blackburn fan though....
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ciderpeter)
I dont mind people not liking Savage, but being glad another person is in pain is a disgrace, the UTD fans who came over to Ewood last night were shocking when Savage was injured, there is a time and a place for chants like that, and when a player is lying in pain that is not it. I have no hesitation in now jumping to the conclusion that everything to do with man utd is pure scum.... Ferguson, the players, the fans.... all of it, i hate them.:hmmm:

Average day to be a Blackburn fan though....
9/10 he's faking it
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Souness out 8-)

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...777499,00.html
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
9/10 he's faking it
I suppose all them united fans knew that at the time.... ^o)
BexTait
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Souness out 8-)

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...777499,00.html
Hardly surprising really, it's been a case of when he will be sacked, not if.
Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Savage is a git. He doesn't mind so much when he's broke someone elses legs and he's smiling about it?

I'd be chanting amusing chants if Savage's legs were broken - - Not taking away the fact that I rate the player either, because I do.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (411)
43.72%
No (98)
10.43%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.85%

Watched Threads