This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Forgot you're not a man.
Yes I am in fact a woman. My lesbian friend is Kuz and she also has a boyfriend. Threesomes are fun. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
But still, i'm happy doin my uni course atm mate.
Cool.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Yes I am in fact a woman. My lesbian friend is Kuz and she also has a boyfriend. Threesomes are fun. :rolleyes:
LMAO
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
How did a four year old kid manage to do what a Robben, a grown man (supposedly), couldn't? i.e. Stay on his feet when touched on the face
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
People have to stop and think. Heated atmosphere, 4 people in your face; what would you do? Trouble is, despite Robben's pissing around, Pepe did raise his hands. Little diving prick, he's obviously been swapping notes with Joe Cole. All in all, I'm glad the club aren't taking it to appeal, just wish Pepe had knocked him out instead.

Oh, and the Gerrard "flashpoint" in full:
jamieholmear
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Rainy)
People have to stop and think. Heated atmosphere, 4 people in your face; what would you do? Trouble is, despite Robben's pissing around, Pepe did raise his hands. Little diving prick, he's obviously been swapping notes with Joe Cole. All in all, I'm glad the club aren't taking it to appeal, just wish Pepe had knocked him out instead.

perhaps he got the idea off kromkamp.........
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamieholmear)
perhaps he got the idea off kromkamp.........
Yup, funny, full marks for perception and critical analysis. Even with my tinted glasses off, I see a debutant making a prat out of himself (although he had been taken out from behind); a regular getting his word in, then crying wolf to the ref when the other guy pushed him away.
DontBuyTheSun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Rainy)
I think thats the problem at the momment, to many *******s prepared to take the **** but not recieve it (drogba,shearer n co). You take the situation that arised and take it off the pitch and onto the street. 4 lads surround 1 lad and start heckling. Reina shouldnt of raised a fist but the chelsea team shouldnt of surrounded him and should stop going down like a bag of **** wenever anyone gets near to them. Reina should of slapped him properly if he was going to get sent off for it might teach the prick a lesson. Hopefully robben feels ashamed. Anyway, give dudek a nice little run to put him back in the window, still not 100% confident in carson. Liverpool to be only english team to make it into next UCL round?
On a side note, chelsea punished us for our mistakes. Is that 3 goals in 3 games from corners conceded? Something we used to look so strong on?
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
On a side note, chelsea punished us for our mistakes. Is that 3 goals in 3 games from corners conceded? Something we used to look so strong on?
It highlights the differences between us and them. We've outplayed a 'better' team on a few occasions this season, yet still lost the match. It's all about chances I suppose; Chelsea take theirs, we don't. Ultimately, the only thing that matters is the ball rippling the back of the net. Perhaps that was a behind the reasoning for the Fowler signing. Between Crouch, Cisse & Morientes were are not getting sufficient return; quite simply they haven't the prowess of a God, a St Michael, even a Crespo (as we've seen twice in two shirts this season). I think the problem atm is that of personnel. Over the extended run we were playing the same defense of Finnan, Carra, Sami & Riise. Now that fatigue is starting to creep in we've had to make use of the squad. Over the past few we have played Warnock, Agger, and Kromkramp; the latter two aren't fully integrated into our system (zonal marking etc).
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Rainy)
good thing that wasnt cisse!
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jusfarhan)
Nevermind

Moving on, I think we'll be the only British club remaining in the CL
Barca having a bit of a rough patch atm, lost last night to Atletico Madrid 3-1 and were dumped out of the Copa Del Ray last week - will the slide continue or will they cut the mistakes in time for the 21st
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by fernando)
Barca having a bit of a rough patch atm, lost last night to Atletico Madrid 3-1 and were dumped out of the Copa Del Ray last week - will the slide continue or will they cut the mistakes in time for the 21st
That's cus Ronaldinho was suspended, he'll be back for the 21st
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That's cus Ronaldinho was suspended, he'll be back for the 21st
did Eto'o manage to get back from the ACN for last nights game?
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by fernando)
did Eto'o manage to get back from the ACN for last nights game?
Nah.

Atletico are a bit of a bogey team for Barca aswell and the spanish don't treat their cup that seriously.

DId ya see the cameroon, Ivory coast game?>! Immense stuff! :eek:
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
DId ya see the cameroon, Ivory coast game?>! Immense stuff! :eek:
sounded good at the end but missed it

interesting:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funn...me/4581520.stm
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It was a red card for raising hands but more importantly does anyone know if Robben is out of hospital yet?
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Rainy)
It highlights the differences between us and them. We've outplayed a 'better' team on a few occasions this season, yet still lost the match. It's all about chances I suppose; Chelsea take theirs, we don't. Ultimately, the only thing that matters is the ball rippling the back of the net. Perhaps that was a behind the reasoning for the Fowler signing. Between Crouch, Cisse & Morientes were are not getting sufficient return; quite simply they haven't the prowess of a God, a St Michael, even a Crespo (as we've seen twice in two shirts this season). I think the problem atm is that of personnel. Over the extended run we were playing the same defense of Finnan, Carra, Sami & Riise. Now that fatigue is starting to creep in we've had to make use of the squad. Over the past few we have played Warnock, Agger, and Kromkramp; the latter two aren't fully integrated into our system (zonal marking etc).
Heard a horrible statistic last night. our three strikers (cisse,nando and crouch) have got a total of 14 league goals between them, Thats only half of man united strikeforce. Man united and chelsea were harsh lessons, but lessons we had to learn. It has highlighted that we arent quite the finished article yet. We have a lot of good movement and play but when that ball falls within the 6 yard box we are missing the 'fox in the box' to slap it in the corner. We are close to the finished article, but with chelsea more than likely to achieve there natural young scorer next season (eto'o i seriously doubt, but torres is a safe bet) then i have to worry for what they could do. This season was always going to be about 2nd place, people dont catch 36(?) points in one season just because we won a european cup.
Warnocks positioning, especially for a defender, is atrocious. Im well aware the lad will run through a brick wall for us (evidently proven by 2 broken legs already in his career) and i love to see a player give 100% but i dont see him as the answer. Agger and kromkamp need time to settle into the zonal markin.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
It was a red card for raising hands but more importantly does anyone know if Robben is out of hospital yet?
Hes currently recovering from a coma.
Haha i love rafa and his quotes
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
Heard a horrible statistic last night. our three strikers (cisse,nando and crouch) have got a total of 14 league goals between them, Thats only half of man united strikeforce. Man united and chelsea were harsh lessons, but lessons we had to learn. It has highlighted that we arent quite the finished article yet. We have a lot of good movement and play but when that ball falls within the 6 yard box we are missing the 'fox in the box' to slap it in the corner. We are close to the finished article, but with chelsea more than likely to achieve there natural young scorer next season (eto'o i seriously doubt, but torres is a safe bet) then i have to worry for what they could do. This season was always going to be about 2nd place, people dont catch 36(?) points in one season just because we won a european cup.
Warnocks positioning, especially for a defender, is atrocious. Im well aware the lad will run through a brick wall for us (evidently proven by 2 broken legs already in his career) and i love to see a player give 100% but i dont see him as the answer. Agger and kromkamp need time to settle into the zonal markin.

Did i hear "fox in the box" ? Get Francis Jeffers hahahahaha!
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It appears Lua Lua's son has died......

http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball....cle.asp?a=9111

Apparently it happened on the 20th and he only just found out since Congo decided to withhold it from him. If thats true thats ****ing disgraceful
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (115)
19.49%
Labour (298)
50.51%
Liberal Democrats (77)
13.05%
Green Party (30)
5.08%
Brexit Party (7)
1.19%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.51%
SNP (13)
2.2%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.02%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)