The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Why? Not another person who hates Chelsea?
She meant that us playing each other would eliminate of the two best in the competition, making it easier for the Barcodes to progress further.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Chelsea/Charlton final.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh yeah. Hopefully then, Chelsea, if they beat Barca in the CL (which I'm doubting now) will save Juve for the final. Would have been a better final if it was Barca v Chelsea oh well. Chelsea must eliminate the barcodes!
DontBuyTheSun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dan)
Anti-Scouse? :confused:

Have faith in the criminal justice system!
I have faith in our criminal justice system, just not the bulgarian justice system. How can they possibly of let this go to court. Shields was dragged out of a hotel, and forced to wear a item of clothing he didnt even possess in the identiy line up. 4 Hotel Workers said they seen him go to bed at 12, and he didnt leave till he was arrested. But.. Guilty to proven innocent is what most would have us believe..
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
He is a bitter, twisted ... who hates Liverpool more than he loves Everton. He is the epitome of the sort of new Everton fan that most decent bluenoses are embarassed by. His intellegence level is probably equivalent to that of your average garden gnome.
:rolleyes:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
I have faith in our criminal justice system, just not the bulgarian justice system. How can they possibly of let this go to court. Shields was dragged out of a hotel, and forced to wear a item of clothing he didnt even possess in the identiy line up. 4 Hotel Workers said they seen him go to bed at 12, and he didnt leave till he was arrested. But.. Guilty to proven innocent is what most would have us believe..
I'm not arguing btw, I just do believe he was guilty.

I read a really interesting article on the Guardian (I think it was) website regarding Shields. Main points were;

1) An alarming number of his 'friends' seemed to have seem him tucked up in bed on the night of the incident - i.e. his room was apprently left unlocked and 1 stumbled in in a drunken state and noticed him sleeping, another 1 claimed he had left his phone in his room and was retrieving it and noticed him sleeping and another 1 claimed he went into Sheilds's room by mistake and noticed him fast asleep at the time he is accused of attacking that fella.

2) Several of the staff at the restaurant where the fella was attacked positively pointed Shields out at the identity parade without hesitation.

3) Why would he be asleep at that time when his team had just won the Champions League and he had been previously out partying with his friends there?

It just all points to one thing.. guilty as sin.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fuglyduckling)
Are there any Chelsea injuries for the Barca game? I've heard that Gallas and Makelele might be out - does anyone know if it's true?
Makelele is fit from injury and Gallas is likely to follow suit.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
He is a bitter, twisted ... who hates Liverpool more than he loves Everton. He is the epitome of the sort of new Everton fan that most decent bluenoses are embarassed by. His intellegence level is probably equivalent to that of your average garden gnome.
:rolleyes:
Good one.

If you're going to criticise do give reasons for your comments, i.e. my previous post.

Cheers,
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dan)
Good one.

If you're going to criticise do give reasons for your comments, i.e. my previous post.

Cheers,
Do a search of the posts by this member i.e. you and I, and I think that'll be enough. Although I suppose there's been less bile spouted after Everton's farcical european campaign ended. You're an embarassment to Evertonians, most of whom are decent people.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Makes a change from myself and Kuz or Economist slating each other off I guess. :rolleyes:
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
Our lads are up 5-0 in the FA Youth Cup. Hammill's boss - and has just scored from 40-50 yards out!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You're not playing Carlisle are you?
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
You're not playing Carlisle are you?
Yup!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My team has always been crud at this competition. It should be improving *cough* Arnesen *cough*
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Do a search of the posts by this member i.e. you and I, and I think that'll be enough. Although I suppose there's been less bile spouted after Everton's farcical european campaign ended. You're an embarassment to Evertonians, most of whom are decent people.
So Shields is innocent?
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
My team has always been crud at this competition. It should be improving *cough* Arnesen *cough*
It's the QFs, and just gone 6 up. We've got it sorted in terms of Youth & Reserves, imo, am very impressed.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You always have had it sorted.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
6-0 it is, and Soton in the semis!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I suppose Chelsea aren't in the semi......?
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
I suppose Chelsea aren't in the semi......?
Liverpool vs Soton
Newcastle Utd or Brighton & HA vs Manchester City or Manchester United
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (197)
18.67%
Labour (546)
51.75%
Liberal Democrats (141)
13.36%
Green Party (58)
5.5%
Brexit Party (15)
1.42%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (17)
1.61%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.66%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (4)