Report 13 years ago
Now that does surprise me - no Ipswich!
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Makes a change from myself and Kuz or Economist slating each other off I guess. :rolleyes:
Banter
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Something like that.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dan)
I'm not arguing btw, I just do believe he was guilty.

I read a really interesting article on the Guardian (I think it was) website regarding Shields. Main points were;

1) An alarming number of his 'friends' seemed to have seem him tucked up in bed on the night of the incident - i.e. his room was apprently left unlocked and 1 stumbled in in a drunken state and noticed him sleeping, another 1 claimed he had left his phone in his room and was retrieving it and noticed him sleeping and another 1 claimed he went into Sheilds's room by mistake and noticed him fast asleep at the time he is accused of attacking that fella.

2) Several of the staff at the restaurant where the fella was attacked positively pointed Shields out at the identity parade without hesitation.

3) Why would he be asleep at that time when his team had just won the Champions League and he had been previously out partying with his friends there?

It just all points to one thing.. guilty as sin.
The confession from the other guy said he was running away from some guys and grabbed a paving slab and chucked it as he was running off. The witness statements said the guy who hit the restaurant owner picked up a paving slab, stood over him and dropped it on his head.

The only thing that did it for me really was 12am, just won european cup in an amazing match and he's tucked up in bed?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/4733044.stm It would be great to see Ronaldo in the Premiership!
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dan)
So Shields is innocent?
I have absolutely no idea so I won't pretend to know either way. My comments came after your comment about throwing bits of wall which reminded me of your pathetic comments in the past.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
In 10 years in a Bolton shirt.
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/4733044.stm It would be great to see Ronaldo in the Premiership!
Class! Easily the best striker in the open era and possibly ever imo. Wish he had come to England earlier, even if it had been for Man U (they should have got him) because he is quality to watch
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Class! Easily the best striker in the open era and possibly ever imo. Wish he had come to England earlier, even if it had been for Man U (they should have got him) because he is quality to watch
It's nice to see a legend from Italy & Spain not ruling out England as others have done in the past. If he ever does move to England he'd probably end up at Arsenal.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Rainy)
Our lads are up 5-0 in the FA Youth Cup. Hammill's boss - and has just scored from 40-50 yards out!
Did you see hammans goal? Whatever alonso does, hamman does better and all that!
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
The confession from the other guy said he was running away from some guys and grabbed a paving slab and chucked it as he was running off. The witness statements said the guy who hit the restaurant owner picked up a paving slab, stood over him and dropped it on his head.

The only thing that did it for me really was 12am, just won european cup in an amazing match and he's tucked up in bed?
Each to their own, but i think a confession from another person is good enough, Why would he admit to a crime he never comitted? The bulgaian police treated him disgracefully.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Actually Ronaldo might go to Liverpool too.
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Actually Ronaldo might go to Liverpool too.
Impossible, Liverpool dont do forwards
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
Did you see hammans goal? Whatever alonso does, hamman does better and all that!
They were both pretty special, really. I'm yet to see the highlights of Hammill's shot though, but he was immense all match from what I've heard. Didi's a true great, made up for him. He may be 32, but he still turns in world class performances and as Stevie says, so many at the club learn from him. CM options of Gerrard, Alonso, Momo & Hamann - I couldn't hope for any more!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thought you'd say something...

Still, be funny if Ronaldo played for an English side in the CL against Barcelona and get the winner.
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ronaldo will return to Inter.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Impossible, Liverpool dont do forwards
Just like arsenal dont do centre mids
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
That was bloody great
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ronaldo should come to the Premiership. Inter have already got a good strike duo.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ronaldo hasn't sampled England. I think he'd flourish.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (204)
49.51%
No (48)
11.65%
I'm not old enough (160)
38.83%

Watched Threads