The Ultimate Football Thread

Watch
This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm starting not to like tomorrow's game......
G_H_G
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ba_ba1)
apart from the fact that Liverpool lost, and the so called English team that won didnt have any english players in it!
The football club is still representing England though. And our English players who would have played today (Sol, Cole and Gilbert), were all injured.
ba_ba1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
I was under the impression that deal collapsed dude to Guly's high wages and then Inter got £11M for him.
as far as i was aware they didnt get any money for Pirlo. The transfer involivng Guly did actually go through and he played a few games for Inter, but then he was sent back, and Milan offered inter some reserve players.
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_H_G)
About the fact that we have such a good player.

He fails top perform in one game and suddenly its 'oh hes choking'. The guy is not a machine you know.
he's failed to perform in many games.
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_H_G)
The football club is still representing England though. And our English players who would have played today (Sol, Cole and Gilbert), were all injured.
i still wouldnt call it a "great" night for English footy.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
apart from the fact that Liverpool lost, and the so called English team that won didnt have any english players in it!
The thing is, out of the remaining English sides in the competition, the team with the most England internationals is playing tomorrow and it looks like the majority of English people will want their opponents to win.
G_H_G
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
he's failed to perform in many games.
No not many games. Just a few games and then it all gets exaderated by the media.
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_H_G)
No not many games. Just a few games and then it all gets exaderated by the media.
yep they only happen to be the big games like the WC, Euro's, CL KO
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I guess Economist and co will be rather intoxicated tonight. :p: If I'm not online soon after the match tomorrow it's because I'll be in west London drowning my sorrows probably...
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i still wouldnt call it a "great" night for English footy.
it was a great night for the english premiership Ltd
DontBuyTheSun
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
point? this is KO football!
Sorry, I was very angry when writing brain was not functioning.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
NOT functioning? :p:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol gomez is one dodgy keeper
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Gallas is out for the Barca match.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Summary of tonight's radio city phone in after the liverpool match from one caller
''Aldo lid, we fluked the european cup, we're miles behind chelsea and we can't score goals. Time Benitez went.''
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Summary of tonight's radio city phone in after the liverpool match from one caller
''Aldo lid, we fluked the european cup, we're miles behind chelsea and we can't score goals. Time Benitez went.''
What an absolute idiot. Fickle fans or what! Fluked the european cup my hairy sweaty ball sack. We knocked out 3 major european giants. Secondly.. miles behind chelsea.. Were one of two teams who can actually match chelsea ( the other being man u SPIT ), as for benitez to go....... oh deary me. He has brought a team of udner achievers to playing great football. One bad defeat and people go for the throat.
filastini
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Lmao what in idiot whoever the person was.

We go back to Anfield where only Chelsea have scored this season, unless you can call Alonso a Birmingham City player.

We should move to the next round, and hopefully Stevie will play the whole match. It's always an advantage playing with the 12th man.

People like that really need to sort out their priorities!
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jusfarhan)
Lmao what in idiot whoever the person was.

We go back to Anfield where only Chelsea have scored this season, unless you can call Alonso a Birmingham City player.

We should move to the next round, and hopefully Stevie will play the whole match. It's always an advantage playing with the 12th man.

People like that really need to sort out their priorities!
Probly a glory hunter, fickle as hell those fans are. Hell be singing his praise when we slap them all over anfield next week.
filastini
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
Probly a glory hunter, fickle as hell those fans are. Hell be singing his praise when we slap them all over anfield next week.
Exactly.. They expect miracles. We have Rafa, and IMO there's no one better I would ask for.

Next week or fortnight?

Ooh, FA Cup and CL.. Perhaps. That would be nice :yy:
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jusfarhan)
Exactly.. They expect miracles. We have Rafa, and IMO there's no one better I would ask for.

Next week or fortnight?

Ooh, FA Cup and CL.. Perhaps. That would be nice :yy:
FA cup..Wouldnt mind seing that one come home. Specialy if we meet chelsea in the final.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (59)
19.28%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
20.92%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.95%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (65)
21.24%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
10.13%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.48%

Watched Threads