?
Report 13 years ago
Chin up Chelsea
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Did anyone else think that Del Horno's and Messi's attempts to feign injury were comical?
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sharpshooter)
That's bollox, I didn't mind seeing them win it. I think the fact that they were underdogs made helped them gain sympathy. I know loads of united fans who were ok with seeing them win it.

Now the final in 99 was a different story. :rolleyes:
Where on earth do you live>?
Sharpshooter
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Where on earth do you live>?
Lots of places, currently belfast. (Northern Ireland has a strong liverpool support, around 800-1000 season ticket holders I believe and it's anti-man u as fvck around here, all cheering on benfica in the local pub, pfft).

Before that it was Ipswich before I left when I was 14 (who I semi like). And yes I do go to old trafford with friends. So I might be a f**k off back to berkshire fan, but I am a member and I do go and watch them quite regularly. So don't slate me!
Sharpshooter
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
But Chelsea never killed anyone have they?
Just some Millwall fans probably.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
ARGHHH **** OFF WE'VE SIGNED WESTERVELD !!! I'd rather play dixie dean's statue in goal than this guy
Super Sander Westerveld!
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Been hanging around too many evertonians on here I think. I know you're pissed off with the game tonight but try to think before you post drivel.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Been hanging around too many evertonians on here I think. I know you're pissed off with the game tonight but try to think before you post drivel.
Same could be said about you regarding Chelsea being "built with dirty money".
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
tbh dirty money or no dirty money for anyone still in their 30s to earn so many billions i highly commend
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Tonight is a battle between good v bad. One is a 2nd rate club is no history whatsoever, a arse of a chief executive, an arrogant manager and success built probably on dirty money. The other is a club that is owned and run by the fans, one that has no sponser on the front of the shirts, one that is the antithesis of the Franco-led team from madrid. One plays magical football, the other....doesn't.
I like that. Very true. Someone with a brain.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dan)
Super Sander Westerveld!
It'll be a very long coach trip home from newcastle on saturday for me if he ****s up like he has earlier on this season. Gutted we didn't get Mart Poom but I guess we must have been desperate, just as long as we haven't agreed anything to sign him in the summer then I'm ok with it.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't get people's moral stance on this issue. They advocate that he should scarifice all of his fortunes for all the poor people in Russia. Now, when these advocates are put in the same situation as him will they do the same? :rolleyes: Plus the average Briton's morals are embarresingly poor anyway. Pro-death penalty, pro-abortion - sick.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
It'll be a very long coach trip home from newcastle on saturday for me if he ****s up like he has earlier on this season. Gutted we didn't get Mart Poom but I guess we must have been desperate, just as long as we haven't agreed anything to sign him in the summer then I'm ok with it.
Should be okay. He's not that bad, and he has lots of Premiership experience. Ruddy looked okay, but he's too inexperienced. Sander will have to do. Would have preferred Poom thou aye.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmmm ^o)
That's hilarious...
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Welcome back.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Erm... I don't get it. Where have i been?
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If thats a reference to what i think its a reference to, Your a tosser.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Calm down. :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (91)
33.7%
No I don't (126)
46.67%
I work during the holidays (53)
19.63%

Watched Threads