(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
So is that going to set out like..
Cudicini
Gallas Terry Carvalho
Makele Huth
Lampard SWP
Gudjohnsen
Crespo Drogba

?? Personaly, thats going to leave you extremly vunerable. 3 defenders (none with blistering pace) to cope against ronnie,messi and eto'o? Why Cudidini to? And huth?
Well Gallas has pace but our full-back options aren't particularly class at the moment. Huth is a strong character and could use his physical side carefully in helping break up play. Why Cudicini? I just think Cech isn't as good as people make out and we have another decent goalkeeper so use him I say.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Well Gallas has pace but our full-back options aren't particularly class at the moment. Huth is a strong character and could use his physical side carefully in helping break up play. Why Cudicini? I just think Cech isn't as good as people make out and we have another decent goalkeeper so use him I say.
Can we please have Cech? Or Cudicini? We had to resort to Westerveld!

Interesting to see the team Mourinho puts out in the 2nd leg.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
http://www.sportinglife.com/football...l&TEAMHD=spain

Pretty much sums up the day.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
http://www.sportinglife.com/football...l&TEAMHD=spain

Pretty much sums up the day.
Good article. Messi is so good. So is Ronaldinho, and Eto'o.. Oh dear.:p:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmmm two weeks to the next leg I believe. With a bit of luck they'll face some injuries to Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Messi, Valdez and Puyol...
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmmm two weeks to the next leg I believe. With a bit of luck they'll face some injuries to Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Messi, Valdez and Puyol...
Haha, yeah.
It's going to be a rather good game..
Felicity9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Uriah Rennie...what a idiot. He just doesn't think! Play advantage man instead of stopping the game EVERY time!
Gave us all a good laugh though (NUFC v Charlton yesterday) - blew for haf time, everyone gets up to leave and then the PA man annouces "There will be 1 minute added time"..everyone troops back and Rennie has to start play again...he hasn't got a clue!

And about who was/wasn't supporting Chelsea, there was a satisfied cheer from St James' when we heard they were dow to 10 men...
ba_ba1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I agree cech has been making a lot of mistakes this season. He looks very dodgy on crosses - he doesnt know whether to come or stay.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Always look on the bright side of life
<in absolute tears>
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
=')

Is the 4.42 rating a coincedance? :teeth:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Lol, what a mare from Barthez!

Spilled it right to Stellios!

1-0 Bolton
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Come on Marseille, 1-1 into half time. They should take off Cana and put Gimenez on the hour mark, because with Niang they are unstoppable.

Oh yer can anyone with some form of sanity explain to me why Arturo Lupoli (Arsenal) won the Carling Cup New Talent Award? I mean he's pretty good for a young lad, but had the people that voted for that not watched the performances and goals of Guiseppe Rossi? Insane.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by olliemccowan)
Come on Marseille, 1-1 into half time. They should take off Cana and put Gimenez on the hour mark, because with Niang they are unstoppable.

Oh yer can anyone with some form of sanity explain to me why Arturo Lupoli (Arsenal) won the Carling Cup New Talent Award? I mean he's pretty good for a young lad, but had the people that voted for that not watched the performances and goals of Guiseppe Rossi? Insane.
i hope bolton win

boro are 1 nil down aswell :hmmm:
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Come on Marseille!!!! 2-1 (Tal Ben Haim own goal)
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Victory Marseille 2 - 1 Bolton
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How the **** can you support a French team when you're English? :confused:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ba_ba1)
I agree cech has been making a lot of mistakes this season. He looks very dodgy on crosses - he doesnt know whether to come or stay.
Exactly. Cudicini has experience and is probably a little more agile than Cech which could prove crucial.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
exactly what i was thinking :p: probably had a bet

meh, bolton lost :hmmm: my maths teacher wont to be to happy
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
since when were maths teachers ever happy
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well how many English people support Real Madrid or Barcelona? I'm not understanding this "you cannot support a foreign team" vibe.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (83)
33.6%
No I don't (116)
46.96%
I work during the holidays (48)
19.43%

Watched Threads