This discussion is closed.
DontBuyTheSun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
WTF.

Our defence is better than yours was last year especially when you consider the fact that you played much more defensively and thus arnt likely to concede as many.
Dont stereotype please. Id take Carra,Hyypia,Riise,Finnan over your defensive back four this season. We also had a better keeper in Jerzy.
That aside, i wish you the best luck in the tourny. Youll need it when you play juventus or AC milan. Who are most dangerous to arsenal.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
So, Chelsea, who are ranked 14th, lose to a solitary goal against to the third highest ranked team in Europe and Liverpool, who are ranked sixth, lose by three goals against the 33rd highest ranked team in Europe. :rolleyes:

But we aren't bitter, well I'm not. Still smiling especialy now 'Pool are out too. TBH I would have been very bitter had they still been in the comp.:p:

So good luck Arsenal they are going to need it. They didn't play half bad last night or was it that Real didn't play as good??
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
But we aren't bitter, well I'm not. Still smiling especialy now 'Pool are out too. TBH I would have been very bitter had they still been in the comp.:p:

So good luck Arsenal they are going to need it. They didn't play half bad last night or was it that Real didn't play as good??
Na Arsenal deserved to go through, as much as it pains me to say that (being a Man Utd supporter lol). However, I think the draw for the Quarter Finals will be crucial in determining how far they go, because I think if they come up against AC Milan or Barcelona, they're going to have serious difficulties. As much as Real Madrid are the richest and the most successful side in Champions League history, they're not what they were, and I think Arsenal would have been seriously disappointed in themselves had they not gone through.
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Juventus is THE team that Arsenal want to avoid.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well done Middlesbrough.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Are boro are they only british team left in the uefa cup?

a lot of games a played in the uefa cup, arsenal better watch their step :p:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes they are.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes they are.
oh, at least roma didnt get an away goal.

would you by any chance know where i can watch highlights from liverpools game against benfica?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Afraid not. Shame, I wanted to see the highlights too.

So Middlesbrough are the only British team left in Europe then. :top:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Afraid not. Shame, I wanted to see the highlights too.

So Middlesbrough are the only British team left in Europe then. :top:
np. although i didnt want liverpool to lose, i'm glad that the team they lost to was benfica :p:

yep, it seems like boro are on their lonesome :p:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Simao's goal http://files.filefront.com/SimaoLive.../fileinfo.html
Miccoli's goal http://files.filefront.com/MicolliLi.../fileinfo.html

and on special offer Fred's lovely goal http://files.filefront.com/FredPSVzi.../fileinfo.html
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Care to make gifs out of them?
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Care to make gifs out of them?
I'd love to kick them when they're down but adobe imageready sux and it won't turn into a gif
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ah well. I'll look out for some video converting software, ones which even idiots can use so I don't need to think when I use it.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What a joke Liverpool are. Rhetorically, what a joke.

If anyone wants some advice as to joining a football board, never use thefootballforum. The mods think they're gods and forced me off there- I'm to good for the calibre of people off there anyway (mainly immature 17 year olds and jaded thirtysomethings).
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tremendous win for Benfica the other day.

Dare I say justice for Liverpool whinging their way into the competition in the first place?

Oh, and is Michael Shields still innocent?
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dan)
Tremendous win for Benfica the other day.

Dare I say justice for Liverpool whinging their way into the competition in the first place?

Oh, and is Michael Shields still innocent?
All of my kopite mates don't even think he's innocent. The evidence is stacked against him. He's now the only red left in europe with 14 years of picking up soap to look forward to.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can pick so much wrong with the comments above me.. and im going to because ive got nothing else to do.
Firstly, your joke about shields isnt funny, its pathetic. Secondly.. where is this second victim that he apperntly ****** with a paving slab then? The fella obviously has a clever lawyer. Admit responsiblity, then when the heat calms down retract the statement. Surely if he hit someone else with a paving slab there would be a seperate case. Hes a liar.
Secondly, dont bloody start about whining our way into the competition. They had no real choice but to put us in. The champions league without the original champions init? kind of plays down the comp dont it. Im fed up of people deciding we moaned our way into it. The uefa have admited the made a mistake with the laws, hence why it has been changed now.
so.. liverpool are a joke. Okay mate. Much like that cup you won that has now suddenly gained much recognition by the man u faithful.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I somehow knew that we would draw Juve. It just seemed so typical to be drawn against them. I didn't want them though.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I somehow knew that we would draw Juve. It just seemed so typical to be drawn against them. I didn't want them though.
Could have been Barca!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (157)
47.29%
No (42)
12.65%
I'm not old enough (133)
40.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise