The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
I can pick so much wrong with the comments above me.. and im going to because ive got nothing else to do.
Firstly, your joke about shields isnt funny, its pathetic. Secondly.. where is this second victim that he apperntly ****** with a paving slab then? The fella obviously has a clever lawyer. Admit responsiblity, then when the heat calms down retract the statement. Surely if he hit someone else with a paving slab there would be a seperate case. Hes a liar.
Pathetic is dropping a paving slab on someone's head.

Sankey confessed to throwing a brick if i remember not a paving slab and he was running away from some guys who were chasing him and threw it behind him. Whereas the testimony from witnesses say Shields was standing over the waiter and dropped a paving slab on his head. The victim and the witnesses all identified Shields as the guilty party. While people testifying that Shields was in his hotel room include his cousin and that was denied till Shields came clean about him later in court. The other 2 guys arrested who were Shields' friends include someone with a history of hooliganism and he later confessed in court that they beat the waiter up that night.
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I somehow knew that we would draw Juve. It just seemed so typical to be drawn against them. I didn't want them though.
a few arsenal fans that i know, were actaully glad of this draw :eek: its going to be a toughie, and arsenal are unlucky to be playing the first leg at home
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I somehow knew that we would draw Juve. It just seemed so typical to be drawn against them. I didn't want them though.
I had that feeling for my team when we got both Liverpool in the group stages and then Barcelona in the last 16. Makes you wonder...:rolleyes:
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If we do get through to the next round, I am happy with who we would play next (it's better than Barca!)
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You can play Barca next year (assuming you will qualify) and we'll take on someone different for a change. :cool:
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Pathetic is dropping a paving slab on someone's head.

Sankey confessed to throwing a brick if i remember not a paving slab and he was running away from some guys who were chasing him and threw it behind him. Whereas the testimony from witnesses say Shields was standing over the waiter and dropped a paving slab on his head. The victim and the witnesses all identified Shields as the guilty party. While people testifying that Shields was in his hotel room include his cousin and that was denied till Shields came clean about him later in court. The other 2 guys arrested who were Shields' friends include someone with a history of hooliganism and he later confessed in court that they beat the waiter up that night.
His friends antics shouldnt be taken into account when talking about his crime. How about the numerous hotel staff who saw him enter the hotel, and not leave again at 12. To be honest, hes not going to get set free.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I had that feeling for my team when we got both Liverpool in the group stages and then Barcelona in the last 16. Makes you wonder...:rolleyes:
Aye, the old hot ball cold ball routine.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Chelsea legend seeks coaching role at Stamford Bridge. Come back home!
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Chelsea legend seeks coaching role at Stamford Bridge. Come back home!
if you had to choose between him or mourinho, who would it be
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
To be honest, hes not going to get set free.
Good! The bloody would-be murderer! :cool:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
Thats a hard one!!!!

Predictions are up for the weekend folks.

Edit: The pitch at Stamford Bridge looks fab.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thank god. Crespo is starting today and Huth too (CB), SWP is on.

The Chelsea will line-up in a 4-3-3 formation as follows:
1 Petr Cech
20 Paulo Ferreira
29 Robert Huth
26 John Terry (c)
13 William Gallas
5 Michael Essien
4 Claude Makelele
8 Frank Lampard
10 Joe Cole
9 Hernán Crespo
24 Shaun Wright-Phillips

Subs: 23 Carlo Cudicini, 3 Asier Del Horno, 7 Maniche, 11 Damien Duff, 15 Didier Drogba.

Spurs are expected to line-up in a 4-4-2 formation as follows:

Robinson; Stalteri, Dawson, King (c), Lee; Tainio, Carrick, Jenas, Davids; Mido, Keane.

Subs: Cerny, Gardner, Lennon, Murphy, Defoe.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Eissen scores!!!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My head says Mourinho but my heart says Zola. Great players don't necessarily make decent managers, e.g. Graeme Souness. Zola has no experience, as far as I know, in coaching so he'll have to get his badges so he can be with us to gain them. I'd rather Zola was assistant manager to Guus Hiddink if he is ever to be in charge. Mourinho says he won't be in management for too long but knowing him he'll change his mind.

I think when Mourinho goes, just say if Zola and/or Hiddink was in charge, we'd see the old Chelsea that everyone, except the usual rivalries, liked to watch. :p: Bit like the old days with Gullit and Vialli. And then Peter Kenyon would have certainly retired by then too. And everyone is happy! :party:

Unless the Barcelona board get as stupid as Real Madrid's but I don't see that happening.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Gallas!
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that was a cracker by gallas
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Gallas!
oh boo hoo, i thought the game had finished at 1-1
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Haven't seen it. Hopefully I can get a clip on the net since it was on Prem Plus and I didn't have enough time to get to a decent pub to watch it. Well, there is a pub who plays Prem Plus nearby but it's not great and if I go to west London I'll be with more Chelsea supporters like in Notting Hill, Fulham, Kensington etc.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh boo hoo, i thought the game had finished at 1-1
Why does it bother you? Do you think you can catch us? If not then the result doesn't matter for you. Only Arsenal, Spurs and possibly Bolton and Blackburn really.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Why does it bother you? Do you think you can catch us? If not then the result doesn't matter for you. Only Arsenal, Spurs and possibly Bolton and Blackburn really.
i'm still hopeful :p: it'd be a good finish to the season if it was close everyone had been predicting chelsea to go downhill after losing againt barcelona, but that isnt to happen now! if they chelsea did have some poor results, then who knows!

i just hope pool drop some points against arsenal now
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (17)
45.95%
No (10)
27.03%
I'm not old enough (10)
27.03%

Watched Threads