The Student Room Group
NDGAARONDI
Haven't seen it. Hopefully I can get a clip on the net since it was on Prem Plus and I didn't have enough time to get to a decent pub to watch it. Well, there is a pub who plays Prem Plus nearby but it's not great and if I go to west London I'll be with more Chelsea supporters like in Notting Hill, Fulham, Kensington etc. :biggrin:

essien goal - http://files.filefront.com/EssienTottenhamHQzip/;4869611;;/fileinfo.html
jenas goal -
http://files.filefront.com/JenasChelseaHQzip/;4869664;;/fileinfo.html
gallas goal -
http://files.filefront.com/GallasTottenhamzip/;4869745;;/fileinfo.html
Haha you want Arsenal to win? I want Liverpool to win. Although it doesn't bother me really.
NDGAARONDI
Haha you want Arsenal to win? I want Liverpool to win. Although it doesn't bother me really.
well i'd rather we came second than liverpool coming second :biggrin: so yes, on this occasion i'd prefer a draw or arsenal winning!

Thank you. The annoying thing with this site is that most, if not all, videos are an avi format; damn codecs. Best media player to play avis?
I hate Chelsea, I hate Chelsea! :mad: :frown: :smile:
NDGAARONDI
Thank you. The annoying thing with this site is that most, if not all, videos are an avi format; damn codecs. Best media player to play avis?

Those use the xvid codec, i just use windows media player.
wow great goal by Gallas i suppose... wouldve rather it was a 1-1 draw though
oblivious
Those use the xvid codec, i just use windows media player.

Thank you very much. Great goal by Gallas. :biggrin:
I'm not sure if we'll see a better goal than James Beattie's second today this season.
Edit: McFadden has just scored an absolute screamer!
dan
I'm not sure if we'll see a better goal than James Beattie's second today this season.

dan
Edit: McFadden has just scored an absolute screamer!

haha :biggrin: we better be on footie first again :biggrin:
Can i just use this thread to say. Can the whoppers who inhabit anfield, with the big red and white jester hats and foam fingers please stop singing about chelsea when we are playing someone else. I am well aware they have no ******* history, but i dont need to know about chelsea when benfica are avin us over the table. I thought we wernt supposed to be obsessed with chelsea, yet were singing about them all the time. Some fans sing more about chelsea, than their own bloody team. Were almost as bad as man united who sing ' if you all hate scousers clap ya hands' every week. Clearly forgeting rooney.
Come on lads, pack it in. Theres plenty of songs to give a air. Sing PST or something instead. knock this on the head.
Class! :rofl:
Redsh*te.. Whoppers? Well I never! :biggrin:
Reply 33474
Woohoo! Arsenal are winning!!!(good thing too else I would not be too happy today with England losing in rgby-and playing crap). Only bad thing is that Ljumberg is off injured again.
Woo, come on the Gunners! :biggrin:

Liverpool look, once again, distinctively average. Incredibly below-par. Crouch and Garcia up front; that's a joke! :smile:

Gerrard on the left wing, Kromkamp on the right? :rofl:

Warnock, laughing stock!
Reply 33476
I'm a bit worried that we're continuing to have injured players. I hope that Toure really is ok.
Come on Liverpool!
NDGAARONDI
Come on Liverpool!

:confused:

Come on Arsenal! :suith:
What's so confusing about me supporting Liverpool in this match? Spurs and Fulham fans will do the same. :cool:

Latest