The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
What's so confusing about me supporting Liverpool in this match? Spurs and Fulham fans will do the same. :cool:
Just.. them.. *urgh*

Should be two for Arsenal, anyway. Dominant, all game.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes you love Liverpool really don't you? :p:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Obviously!

Should be three now..:rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Testing...

كيفماذا تعمل؟
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Testing...

كيفماذا تعمل؟
What's that all about?
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
omg sub Warnock...
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sometimes when I write in foreign languages in MS Word and copy over it decides to go back to the 'English' conversion whereas if I use websites it's fine. The annoying thing is that some languages I use are picture like rather than unicode like Nepali. Needed to test it. :p:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sarforaz)
omg sub Warnock...
Lol.. he's an embarassment, isn't he?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
1-1 - Garcia

Knew that was coming; Arsenal's inability to kill the game off might cost them 2 points. They should be 3 or 4 up already.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
Nice edit, thank **** for Little Luis? Meh, off goes Xabi. Just a case of closing the doors...
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
bah Alonso sent off...
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
omg mistake by Gerrrad...
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
Oh well, don't really know why I'm not really bothered... :s:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Henryyyyyyyy!

Steve Gerrard Gerrard! :rofl:
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Cool, u can do arabic on here. I am so relieved that arsenal didn't blow it. We deserved to win, and we got the won in the end (albeit thatnks partly to gerrard)
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
great pass!
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thank **** for that.

Robbed at Anfield and almost robbed at Highbury. There are tough decisions which refs can be forgiven for getting wrong sometimes and then their are decisions which a five year old could make. Fabregas clearly tripped right infront of him, bordering on a yellow card, I just knew Liverpool would score. Bennet was a ******* disgrace regarding that decision. Just as well Stevie gifted it to us on a plate.

Quality performance, all over them. Could have been easily been 4-0 or even more. Midfield is a class act when they are allowed to play, Fabregas phenominal player.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dan)
Woo, come on the Gunners!

Liverpool look, once again, distinctively average. Incredibly below-par. Crouch and Garcia up front; that's a joke!

Gerrard on the left wing, Kromkamp on the right? :rofl:

Warnock, laughing stock!
Or how about, crouch on his own. Gerrard on the wing, and garcia in the hole.
That was crap, a sending off was deserved, once again we cant get a grip on the game. Might as well give up on second place now. Gerrard with a mistake Great strike at first though.
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Thank **** for that.

Robbed at Anfield and almost robbed at Highbury. There are tough decisions which refs can be forgiven for getting wrong sometimes and then their are decisions which a five year old could make. Fabregas clearly tripped right infront of him, bordering on a yellow card, I just knew Liverpool would score. Bennet was a ******* disgrace regarding that decision. Just as well Stevie gifted it to us on a plate.

Quality performance, all over them. Could have been easily been 4-0 or even more. Midfield is a class act when they are allowed to play, Fabregas phenominal player.
Arsenal look to be a really good team still. People say we rely too much on Henry, we probably do, but not as much as most would think. He's our only natural striker and I think if a team like Liverpool had him he'd score most of their goals as well.

The midfield looks good, with Pires and Ljungberg always being reliable performers and capable goalscorers, but now we have the young players who can do the holding roll more and pass it well, which makes for even better counter-attacking.

Our defense without Cole and Cambell looks bad on paper now, but they seem to do fine, not conceeding to Real for 180 mins for example! Lehman looking very strong now as well.

I don't see why we're in 5th place, Arsenal should be in the top 4 with their team!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The only reason Spurs are 4th just now, is because we have messed up till nw. Spurs haven't done anything special. They are just cashing up on us not getting the poits we should. Now that we're getting the points (as long as we keep doing so), we'll get 4th place.
Lehmann made his first mistake for ages today but it turned out to be ok. Also, Ljunberg came off I think; how bad is his injury?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (181)
18.78%
Labour (494)
51.24%
Liberal Democrats (130)
13.49%
Green Party (55)
5.71%
Brexit Party (15)
1.56%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.41%
SNP (15)
1.56%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.41%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.73%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.41%
UKIP (10)
1.04%
Other (9)
0.93%
None (35)
3.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise