The Student Room Group
Youth setup seems to be doing quite well. There is a few **** hot players coming through. Hobbs,Godwin,Anderson and Barragan for starters.
Woh Pompey 3-0 up at half time! :eek:

Playin sexy as football apparently aswell.
Pedro with another wonder goal.

It's lookin up for Harry and Pompey.
mc_watson87
Woh Pompey 3-0 up at half time! :eek:

Playin sexy as football apparently aswell.
Pedro with another wonder goal.

It's lookin up for Harry and Pompey.

Amazing what some confidence can do init
FFS Charlton.
Savage receives first red card of club career :frown:

1616: RED CARD
Blackburn midfielder Robbie Savage will, for once, gain some sympathy as he receives a second yellow card in as many minutes. The referee decides Savage has deliberately handled - despite the ball being hit straight at him from just yards away. It is Savage's first red card in the Premiership.

Reply 33605
NDGAARONDI
FFS Charlton.

The're lucky it was only 3, that **** Abedayor should have had a hat-trick!
todays matches and new table has benn posted folks.
Hm... how long can Fulham actually prevent Chelsea from scoring. Please God, let Fulham win lol
Come on Fulham:dancing2:
walshie
Come on Fulham:dancing2:

*growls*
Cindy
*growls*

Well lately it looks like I've been a Cheslea supporter - have to balance the score :biggrin:
walshie
Well lately it looks like I've been a Cheslea supporter - have to balance the score :biggrin:

I wish you would at least we would be drawing then!
Ah great stuff, Chelsea are going to throw it all away..... (I wish lol). What was Gallas' red card for exactly? Because the BBC website just says violent conduct.
Reply 33613
hahahaha - chelsea could still throw it all away. And Utd will be there to take it all! :biggrin: :biggrin:
This defeat would probably add more substance to this policy of a big name striker rumoured about in the past. Well, we thought that since they're out west London neighbours we'll help them out for survival. We still have a tremendous record against the Spuds! :biggrin: Rather lose to Fulham than Arsenal. :p:
i dont understand why he took SWP and joe cole off after only about 30 minutes :confused:

does anyone know what was written on cisse's t-shirt?? the newcastle fans didnt seem to like it!
^ It was nothing to do with Newcastle apparently, but something about his loved ones?
Hmm here it is:

Nothing wrong with what it says.. I think it's just coz he did it infront of the wrong crowd.
olliemccowan
Ah great stuff, Chelsea are going to throw it all away..... (I wish lol). What was Gallas' red card for exactly? Because the BBC website just says violent conduct.
Helgusson and some other Fulham player were trying to kick the ball out from under Duff. To start with Gallas was just watching nearby, then he decided the best course of action would be to stamp on Helgusson's shin and then push him over when he tries to get up. Oh yeah, and then complain at the referee for the red card and give the thumbs down to the Fulham supporters as he walks off thus instigating a pitch invasion (ok, he didn't instigate the pitch invasion :p: , but it was still stupid a la Cisse at the Newcastle supporters)
Reply 33619
NDGAARONDI
This defeat would probably add more substance to this policy of a big name striker rumoured about in the past. Well, we thought that since they're out west London neighbours we'll help them out for survival. We still have a tremendous record against the Spuds! :biggrin: Rather lose to Fulham than Arsenal. :p:

Whatever! Thats like saying back in the day we'd give a game to Tottenham just to make sure they didnt go down... them going down is an Arsenal supporter and players dream. Any long term Chelsea fan WOULD NOT wanted to have given a game to Fulham whatever their situation

Cisse's shirt...cheese!