This discussion is closed.
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
But scallies are chavs I thought. :confused:

But as usual people label Chelsea with chavs when they've hardly grown up in west London like others have. Kensington, Chelsea, Earl's Court, Notting Hill etc all chavvy areas?! More like Peckham and Lewisham.
How many Chelsea fans come from SW London? I live round here and the vast majority seem to come from elsewhere. I remember coming back from the Charlton away game, I changed trains at Charing Cross and there was **** loads of Chelsea fans getting trains outwards. Fulham gets more support from Hammersmith and the like than Chelsea does from South Kensington and surrounding areas. IMO.

But anyone who thinks there aren't any "chavs" in Liverpool are deluding themselves.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
How many Chelsea fans come from SW London? I live round here and the vast majority seem to come from elsewhere. I remember coming back from the Charlton away game, I changed trains at Charing Cross and there was **** loads of Chelsea fans getting trains outwards. Fulham gets more support from Hammersmith and the like than Chelsea does from South Kensington and surrounding areas. IMO.

But anyone who thinks there aren't any "chavs" in Liverpool are deluding themselves.
Never seen them when ive been around. WE only have scals.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm ard me lid i tuck me lacoste trackie into me socks
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
Never seen them when ive been around. WE only have scals.
Just because they're not dressed in Burberry doesnt mean they dont act the same way as the traditional "chavs"
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Well in my experience I've come across quite a few Chelsea fans in west London but I know there are plenty outside.

(Original post by kpg)
Exactly.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Just because they're not dressed in Burberry doesnt mean they dont act the same way as the traditional "chavs"
chavs traditional?
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I thought the whole chavski thing was referring to some of the players....?
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How many Chelsea fans come from SW London? I live round here and the vast majority seem to come from elsewhere
at arsenal, 66% of fans on matchday come in from outside of london! Only 10% actually live in the local borough. Combine it with the gated plush communities the players live in outside of london and arsenal's only connection with its local area is its postcode.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Chelsea 1 - 0 Man City HT D. Drogba '30
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
No problem with the red cards, but the choice of referee was absolutely shocking. It's the most volatile derby in the country; why select a trigger happy ref who's never refed that match before?
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
do you think that van der meyde should have been sent off?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Rainy)
It's the most volatile derby in the country
I thought that was Rangers and Celtic. :p:
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I thought that was Rangers and Celtic. :p:
oh thats english nowadays is it?
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
leading with an elbow is a straight red. just like kicking a ball away is a yellow.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
He may or may not have had his eyes on the ball, but he led with his elbow into a man's face. We've seen enough facial injuries as it is, and they're often the most dangerous.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I recall garcia elbowing kilbane but i'm not too bothered. The card happy referee got us a ****ing £25k fine.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
I recall garcia elbowing kilbane but i'm not too bothered. The card happy referee got us a ****ing £25k fine.
25k is ***** all to a prem club though, thats the problem with the FA. They deam these useless fines appropiate.
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ah its started: Man Utd 1 - 0 Birmingham (Ryan Giggs after 1 minute 24 seconds)
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
2-0, Giggs again.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
the ref was a wierdo, in derbys you have tackles flying everywhere but he gave yellow cards for any little challenge.

i think garcia's elbow was diliberate!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (153)
46.93%
No (42)
12.88%
I'm not old enough (131)
40.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed