The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
username9303
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ciderpeter)
Its like the boy who cried wolf with Drogba, you never know if its a serious injury - todays pontentially could have been but nobody cares anymore simply because he has dived, one day he will get injured and he wont get any sympathy...
Exactly, if he had broken his leg, everyone would still be shouting at him to get up because you just presume he's effectively cheating the referee to book the player.

I have always wondered with the old scissor tackles how its not painful on the old man tool of the offending player....
Ouch indeed! Carsley doesn't look like the sort of person who would be too fussed about getting a leg in the nuts lol
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
didnt watch any highlights today apart from some of the chelsea game robben never learns does he
Felicity9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
And yeah, it would be a real pity for Shearer to go out like that and I am sure that Michael Owen would have prefered to play in Shearer's last game when he comes back from injury. I'm guessing that Shearer might have a testimonial or something so hopefully fans can give him a proper goodbye (he hasn't already had one has he?)
No, the testimonial is in May against Celtic...it's gutting really the way he went out, but if that's how it had to be, there couldn't have been a better setting. Beating the mackems 4-1 in their on back yard, Shearer penalty in front of the away fans, the bitter groundsman, "Wearside Jack - celebrity fan" songs on the coach, brilliant day. And 7th place
half face
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
Personally think hes a bit of a c***.
Hes a dirty little centre forward, more than happy to throw his weight around but one defender gives him a piece of his own medicine and he spits his dummy.
He was a great player, but a right ****.
I bet you'd have absolutely loved him if he had been a Liverpool player.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nope, like i said.. hes a good footballer but hes a right dirty bast***.
Ill take my fowlers,rushs and daglishs over that fouling c*** anyday.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Carsleys challenge was an absolute beauty.

Good goal by Essien, maybe he should concentrate more on breaking the net again, rather than other players limbs....
I can see it. Essien will try to break a Blackburn player's limbs except he will get some applause. Why? Because it's Robbie Savage. :rolleyes:
an Siarach
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Getting to go to Spain and see the 2nd leg of Arsenals semi against Villareal ( and for free ) = sex.
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by an Siarach)
Getting to go to Spain and see the 2nd leg of Arsenals semi against Villareal ( and for free ) = sex.
:eek: How does it compare to sex with his noodly appendage?
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Your doing it wrong
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
:eek: How does it compare to sex with his noodly appendage?
Well obviously it doesnt. However its just about up there with general coitus.
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well obviously it doesnt. However its just about up there with general coitus.
Please explain the "free" bit of your other post. I'm intrigued!
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I can see it. Essien will try to break a Blackburn player's limbs except he will get some applause. Why? Because it's Robbie Savage. :rolleyes:
We will set our real hardmen on him then, Neill, The Axe, Todd etc... I am sure one of them will have something to say about it. The season will be nie on over then so it wont matter if we get a few red cards.
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Please explain the "free" bit of your other post. I'm intrigued!
Well basically i get to go with the club itself - its all thanks to a friend of a friend of a friend who knows someone high up at the club kind of thing.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
We will set our real hardmen on him then, Neill, The Axe, Todd etc... I am sure one of them will have something to say about it. The season will be nie on over then so it wont matter if we get a few red cards.
Who is The Axe? If it's Dickov then that's no problem. Remember Terry owned him last season at Ewood Park. Andy Todd is no more harder than we've faced against other teams like Everton with the likes of McFadden and Big Dunc. We'll set Huth on to you. If necessary we'll bring back Vinnie Jones to our team. :p:
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The Axe, Aaron Mokoena.... Otherwise known as Arjen Robbens best friend.

Todd is probably the nastiest man in football i think, there was a brilliant article in a paper this year about how he had been kicked out 2 clubs for fighting with team mates and managers, sent off numerous times and generally being nasty - it was published after the Spurs home game this season when he headbutted Andy Reid and in an interview in the programme said if he could spend a meal with anybody, one of the guests would be Hitler (this is against Spurs who are historically a predominantly jewish club)... :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What a shame Chopper isn't around to give Todd a lesson eh?
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Realising your passport is expired certainly does not = sex.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
Your doing it wrong
:toofunny:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
So will Arsenal pull it off tonight?? I hope not
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I blooming hope not
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.1%
12.37%
12.37%
18.15%
23.12%
19.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise