This discussion is closed.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mockelinho)
Don't he sometimes sit in the stands?
Ummm I have no idea... wheres NDGAARONDI when you need him, he's the king of useless tit-bits like this
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Giving Jose a pep talk?

I dunno..
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mockelinho)
Giving Jose a pep talk?

I dunno..
Haha!... Or an ultimatum... stupid 1st half tatics!

Newho off 2 bed

Night
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Much love going to the first person who can tell me why Alladyce wears a radio headset every game, is it to communicate to players, the board, forces above????!!! :s
it's all part of an image ploy for the 'future england manager' :p:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Much love going to the first person who can tell me why Alladyce wears a radio headset every game, is it to communicate to players, the board, forces above????!!! :s
He is chatting to a premium rate number, thats why he looks so happy!!

To look cool would be my first thought. Either that or it is really his Mrs that runs the club and she's giving him advice from home whilst cooking his tea. We all know women can multi task!
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Why can't he just turn round and talk to em like every other manager :confused:
There's always someone in the stands. Either him and he talks to his bench or one of his assistants while he's downstairs. Stuart Pearce does it aswell (but to someone in the stands).
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh FPL table is updated now folks!
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What were the West Ham fans singing during the minute silence? Depending on what they were singing, that sounds like a brilliant idea
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sounded like something to with claret?
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 13 years ago
Johnny Lyall's Claret & Blue Army.
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was lucky enough to be at the Arsenal - Spurs game yesterday and made some observations : Gilberto is the worst passer of the ball ive ever seen ( i first came to this conclusion when i saw Arse - Scousers and it was only reinforced yesterday ) and his technique is what you would expect in division two...but he is regardless an good defensive midfielder who time and time again manages to break down opposition attacks - he takes a lot of flack but he does serve a purpose and does his limited job well. The only member of Arsenals defence who is individually talented is Kolot Toure - i have no idea how theyve achieved such a run of clean sheets in Europe when the rest of the defence is so limited, regardless of how good they are as a unit. Aaron Lennon is a fantastic player, excellent technique, good runner with the ball and a player most defenders would dread facing one on one - a great prospect. Edgar Davids has been labelled a let down this season but yesterday, while also being a cynical **** and eventually sent off for this, he was superb - time and time again he seemed to get in the way of an Arsenal attack or chance in the box or managed to intercept a ball destined for one of their attackers in a good position, he was Spurs most influential player yesterday imo.

Both teams showed their ability to play good passing football and i expect Spurs to do well in their debut CL season - luck regarding Uefa pedantry and potential Arsenal success permitting .
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Ummm I have no idea... wheres NDGAARONDI when you need him, he's the king of useless tit-bits like this
Been working a lot.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
Closure. **** off Mourinho.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Be interesting to see Leeds being promoted just for Chelsea to win the league against them at Stamford Bridge and at the same time relegating them hehe. Would love that.
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The final Uefa cup spot this season (6th place) is becoming rather interesting....

Currently Blackburn are level on points with Newcastle, not only that, the goals scored and goal differences are identical. Newcastle have 2 games to play against Brum and Cheslea, Blackburn have to play Charlton, Chelsea, Man City...

If the table remains as it is, there will be a one match play off at a neutral location where the winner takes the Uefa cup spot.

That would be a pretty awesome event, but i would rather blackburn had Uefa cup sealed before that.
welwyn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm a 17 year old boy called Bane Lydone and i only play football because i like men in shorts, and especially the showers afterwards! WOOF!.

for fun times FFS - CINDY
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
^ Well that's really interesting, thanks.
xx
welwyn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that was my brother, Pete
welwyn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no email addys please why do you guys not report this?? Cindy uber sporty babe
Paddington
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
excuse my friend, someone else posted on his account while he went off for a sec
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (62)
35.63%
I really love the subject (45)
25.86%
I don't know what else to do (22)
12.64%
I can't get a job (14)
8.05%
My parents want me to (4)
2.3%