(Original post by TheWolf)
i fancy holland to win the title now
i hope so
Text_Box
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Czech Republic have played the best football of the tournament, they deserve to win.

Anyone who has a clue about football can see that!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i hope so
because of fart dude?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Text_Box)
Czech Republic have played the best football of the tournament, they deserve to win.

Anyone who has a clue about football can see that!
no
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
because of fart dude?
no, because or davids, seedorf, van nistelrooy, heitinga but mostly coz of van der saar
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
Holland!!!!!!!!!
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Here's theaman stat of the day for you, from an observation I've made:

Every captain thats taken a penalty in the penalty shoot-outs in the quarter-finals so far has missed.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Here's theaman stat of the day for you, from an observation I've made:

Every captain thats taken a penalty in the penalty shoot-outs in the quarter-finals so far has missed.
another one:

every aston villa player thats taken a penalty has missed
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
another one:

Well, the have only been 2.
I feel sorry for Sweden too, but I was glad that Ljunberg (just) scored. Holland overcame the previous by Italy.
edufly
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Apart from the czech's and danes so far, none of the other teams deserve to lift the European Championship trophy.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eddiedaboss)
Apart from the czech's and danes so far, none of the other teams deserve to lift the European Championship trophy.
why do u say that
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eddiedaboss)
if they beat the teams that do deserve to then surely they deserve to?
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
I was just reading this story, and apparently Houllier's old buddy Guy Roux has been manager of Auxerre since 1963! I didn't believe it at first, but I looked it up and it's true. That is mightily impressive.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and larsson is going to Barca
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
another one:

You're not a Blues fan, are you?
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
You're not a Blues fan, are you?
no i hate the city.

we **** on city, city we **** on you
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
larrson goin barca.
guily gone barca
collina might come england
cantona supports england

footie these days
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
I was just reading this story, and apparently Houllier's old buddy Guy Roux has been manager of Auxerre since 1963! I didn't believe it at first, but I looked it up and it's true. That is mightily impressive.
yeah

Auxerre were a tiny amateur side when he 1st took over

if you look at him during matches, you would think he was actualy dead, and has been sitting on that bench for years

Cisse is over rated and crap btw
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Players turn on Zidane: report
From correspondents in Paris
June 29, 2004

THE fallout from France's disappointing Euro 2004 campaign continued today with a report that striker Thierry Henry was plotting along with his fellow French internationals in the Arsenal squad to oust two-time world player of the year Zinedine Zidane.

According to Le Parisien Henry is keen to assume Zidane's role as France's leading player and start preparing for the 2006 World Cup finals qualifiers where they have the tough proposition of seeing off the challenge of the Republic of Ireland.

They cite how Henry - who had a dreadful tournament to add to his appalling World Cup finals in 2002 where his only noteworthy exploit was to be sent off and has scored just two goals in six matches at the last two major finals - and France made light of Zidane's absence at last year's Confederations Cup.

Henry wants the team to be built round him as he believes the way the team was built to suit the talents of Zidane lessened the impact he could make in front of goal.

The paper says that with Zidane's main allies such as the eloquent Bixente Lizarazu fading and likely to retire from the international scene, Henry, Patrick Vieira and Robert Pires are circling to go in for the kill on the player, who almost singlehandedly won them the 1998 World Cup with his two headers against Brazil.

The paper cites how the player power of the Arsenal trio forced Jacques Santini to get Zidane to play on the left then the centre and finally on the right, in the 1-0 defeat by Greece, during the tournament so as to please Henry and Pires.

However Zidane, who apart from his two late goals against England looked a jaded shadow of the player he once was, is not taking the plot lying down as he displayed when Vieira said he should succeed Marcel Desailly as captain.

"After Marcel, I will be the captain. Pat can wait his turn," said the 32-year-old, who used his leadership qualities to pull the team together after they went 2-1 down to Croatia in their group match even though Desailly was on the pitch wearing the captain's armband.

Zidane like several of the golden generation that won the World Cup and Euro 2000 are thinking over whether they should call it a day or not but as he told French television on Sunday he will not wait months before announcing his decision.

"At a certain point one must know it is time to change the personnel," said Zidane.

"It is of course imperative something changes and to change it one cannot wait till six months before the 2006 World Cup finals.

"I have not decided yet, I do not know what I am going to do. I will think about it and afterwards we will see."
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
leeds have signed:

julian Joachim
Michael Ricketts
Danny Pugh
Danny Cadermatri
matthew Spring
jermaine Wright
Paul Butler
clarke carlisle

so far, is it me or does their squad actualy seem better than it was last year?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (60)
18.69%
Labour (158)
49.22%
Liberal Democrats (45)
14.02%
Green Party (20)
6.23%
Brexit Party (4)
1.25%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.93%
SNP (7)
2.18%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.25%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)