The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shishi nee)
yeah, i know! trappatoni should have given di vaio at least half a game during euro 2004 - instead of fielding that donkey vieri - how many headers did he have to miss?? :rolleyes:
LOL, i like vieri though, the way he always touches his hair looks very gay
shishi nee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
LOL, i like vieri though, the way he always touches his hair looks very gay
Lol - but what's happened to his nose? its just gone *splat* (u get what i mean?) I'm sure it used to have some 'defintion'.
On the whole, very disappointed with the azzuri this year - but who's to blame? trappatoni (he still not retired from football??), the defence - never really looked comfortable - reckon they miss maldini, or was it their strikeforce? no real goal threat - no inzaghi.....their best player was probably zambrotta.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lol - but what's happened to his nose? its just gone *splat* (u get what i mean?) I'm sure it used to have some 'defintion'.
On the whole, very disappointed with the azzuri this year - but who's to blame? trappatoni (he still not retired from football??), the defence - never really looked comfortable - reckon they miss maldini, or was it their strikeforce? no real goal threat - no inzaghi.....their best player was probably zambrotta.
well his nose...hmm maybe he did plastic surgery, tryin to be Zlatan i dont know why italy is underperforming, theyve got a good setup though...id definitely have inzaghi in the team, hes cool. at the end of the day, as you said if vieri had scored 1/3 of the headers, italyd probably win the tournament
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
theres been so much changing and stuff and i've been away, can someone post all the new managers in the premiership to make sure i'm up to date. i hate going away :mad:
CHelski - Jose Mourinho
Liverpool - Rafael Benitez
SPurs - Jacques Santini
West Brom- Gary Megson
Palace - Ian Dowie
Norwich - Nigel Worthington

Can't think of any more, but i am probably missing a couple.
shishi nee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well his nose...hmm maybe he did plastic surgery, tryin to be Zlatan i dont know why italy is underperforming, theyve got a good setup though...id definitely have inzaghi in the team, hes cool. at the end of the day, as you said if vieri had scored 1/3 of the headers, italyd probably win the tournament
dude - he NEEDS the plastic surgery . Yeah - bit of a mystery as to why they are under-performing - but it isnt just them - its all the 'old' established footballing nations facing the same thing- - france, germany, spain, even england - all of them completely bombed. and who comes up trumps - greece? and who on earth are they - hardly a football nation with football glory in their history :confused: i suppose the unpredictability of the game is also part of the beauty.....boa noite!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
dude - he NEEDS the plastic surgery . Yeah - bit of a mystery as to why they are under-performing - but it isnt just them - its all the 'old' established footballing nations facing the same thing- - france, germany, spain, even england - all of them completely bombed. and who comes up trumps - greece? and who on earth are they - hardly a football nation with football glory in their history :confused: i suppose the unpredictability of the game is also part of the beauty.....boa noite!
Simple really, the big nations didn't get enough big performances from their big players. Greece got more men performing and working hard than anyone, same with Portugal. The big teams definitely didn't defend well enough, and weren't as potent in attack as their potential promised.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/3904493.stm

there you go, weve done it, but gd luck in trying to fit duff, Tiago, makelele, and robben in the team! ive got a feeling either Tiago/makelele will be on the bench, neitherd be happy about it if that happens!

i think this is gd, gives makelele some rest, makelele plays in nearly every match! maybe if chelsea wants to play more offensive, we will put tiago on, cus he attacks aswell, unlike makelele.
wizard
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Newcastle will sign Patrick Kluivert.

Olympiacos (Greece) have signed Rivaldo.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wizard)
Newcastle will sign Patrick Kluivert.

Olympiacos (Greece) have signed Rivaldo.
kluivert goes to newcastle on loan? or not
wizard
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Kluivert was released by Barcelona at the end of last season.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wizard)
Kluivert was released by Barcelona at the end of last season.
ncie that we get big names in the premiership, looks like Kluivert and shearer partnership maybe....interesting
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Ronaldo is going to miss the start of the season!
Damn those Olympics!
United got a few big games then aswell!!
shishi nee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
kluivert at newcastle- lol! i didnt think they would be able to afford his wages!
and rivaldo has gone to olympiakos? i thought he had only just joined a south american team :confused: - he may be class (a couple of seasons ago ) but do olympiakos really need him? i'm surprised he isnt in qatar with the rest of the football 'has-beens' (weah, leboef, batistuta.....)

is it just me or does the guy in the greek/romaninan whatever band o-zone (that horribly cheesy song around at the mo) - the little one - look like didier deschamps?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Damn those Olympics!
Chelsea 1 Manure 0, shame that youve now got an excuse to get beaten :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
is it just me or does the guy in the greek/romaninan whatever band o-zone (that horribly cheesy song around at the mo) - the little one - look like didier deschamps?
Lmao, he does a bit. (Wicked song though!)

(Original post by thewolf)
Chelsea 1 Manure 0, shame that youve now got an excuse to get beaten
Tiago is missing aswell! Though who cares about him!
shishi nee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Damn those Olympics!
I know - what a pain in the bum - i think rvn is going to the olympics as well - along with heinze! and solskjaer is still habving probs with his knee, rio is still out, fortune is injured - and united have to ply extra matches for the champs league - not to mention the fact they have to face arsenal in the charity shield and chelski on the first day.......
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Tiago is missing aswell! Though who cares about him!
damn it didnt know ud notice
shishi nee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Chelsea 1 Manure 0, shame that youve now got an excuse to get beaten :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
whatever! :rolleyes: united will still beat chelski - not a one-man team - ask beckham
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
I know - what a pain in the bum - i think rvn is going to the olympics as well - along with heinze! and solskjaer is still habving probs with his knee, rio is still out, fortune is injured - and united have to ply extra matches for the champs league - not to mention the fact they have to face arsenal in the charity shield and chelski on the first day.......
Ruud wont be goin anywhere, cus Holland aren't competing at football in the Olympics. *phew*

Good Job aswell!!
wizard
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
kluivert at newcastle- lol! i didnt think they would be able to afford his wages!
I think that he demands no less than £80.000 p/w
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (160)
19.37%
Labour (420)
50.85%
Liberal Democrats (111)
13.44%
Green Party (46)
5.57%
Brexit Party (12)
1.45%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.69%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.73%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)