The Student Room Group
Reply 4720
mc_watson87
Wouldn't be with our full team! Missing too many players! :frown:

Yeah he is a cocky twat!

I don't think i've seen it, what d'he say?

you're a man utd fan i thought you was spurs! :confused: who are the spurs fans on here??

the reporters told mourinho 9 key players are missing he started listing the whole team

''neville missing? No,
silvestre missing? No,
smith missing? no,
saha missing? no,
keane missing? no.
Heinze, who the fu*k is Heinze?''
chats
you're a man utd fan i thought you was spurs! :confused: who are the spurs fans on here??

the reporters told mourinho 9 key players are missing he started listing the whole team

''neville missing? No,
silvestre missing? No,
smith missing? no,
saha missing? no,
keane missing? no.
Heinze, who the fu*k is Heinze?''

Lol! What an arrogant prat.
Apparently though he has been a Manchester United fan since he was a child! :eek:
Also Saha is missing. :frown:

Yeah I am Man Utd fan! :biggrin:

Zapsta and theaman are the only two spurs fans that instantly come to mind. But i am sure there are a few more. (Sorry guys i missed out)
Reply 4722
mc_watson87
Apparently though he has been a Manchester United fan since he was a child! :eek:

Zapsta and theaman are the only two spurs fans that instantly come to mind. But i am sure there are a few more. (Sorry guys i missed out)

oh yeh theaman! where is he these days?
chats
oh yeh theaman! where is he these days?

He generally appears late at night.
*Looks at my clock*
Woh man its pretty late already! :eek:
Reply 4724
mc_watson87
He generally appears late at night.
*Looks at my clock*
Woh man its pretty late already! :eek:

lol sounds like theaman.
they only come out at night :biggrin:
chats
lol sounds like theaman.
they only come out at night :biggrin:

Lol, he has just logged on! :eek:
Reply 4726
mc_watson87
Lol, he has just logged on! :eek:

LOL speak of the devil
Reply 4727
Yes, people, I am here!

And to quote good old Bruce Forsyth, "Didn't they do well" - and that's Spurs I'm talking about.

Robinson commanded his area well, Edman and Naybet were solid nat the back and Ifill was great on his debut. King, however, did not look his calm and collected self.

Sean Davis - excellent around the park; Mendes made a few decent passes, but should have done better marking Cisse for their goal; Jackson put in a few good crosses, but offered very little else; replaced by Atouba, who was excellent, both defensively and in attack; Redknapp didn't have a good game and was replaced by Brown, who offered a good attacking threat and good workrate to the team.

Then there's the strikers - Kanoute held the ball up well, and did well against the Liverpool defence - and then there is the man, the ace, the Jermain Defoe; excellent, throughout the game, always causing problems; and scoring a good goal to boot - excellllent player.

Overall, good performance from the players, hopefully more of the same in the enxt few matches, and hopefully we may get a right winger too! :biggrin:
Reply 4728
mc_watson87

Is Van Nistleroy injured? Also, what about Ronaldo?
Xenon
Is Van Nistleroy injured? Also, what about Ronaldo?

Nistelrooy has a Hernia, Ronaldo is at the Olympics. :frown:
mc_watson87

Yeah he is a cocky twat!

I don't think i've seen it, what d'he say?

He's brilliant - what a character. He may be cocky but it's great entertainment and hilarious to watch.

Reporter: "You confident you can win the title?"
JM: "Yes"
Reporter: "100% sure you will?"
JM: "I am 100% sure we can, but of course I am not 100% sure we will. What a stupid question"

:biggrin:

Reporter: "You have a great squad, will it be hard to pick the first XI?"
JM: "Yes, I have assembled a great squad, but no, the decisions will not be hard - I always make the right ones."

He's a genius (3-1 to Chelsea today)
Reply 4731
arsenal won again :mad:

they are too good.

come on man utd get a goal back!
chats
arsenal won again :mad:

they are too good.

Grrr :mad:
I just hope Arsenal's season goes downhill from here. 4-1???! How crap is that?
Reply 4733
firebladez777.5
Grrr :mad:
I just hope Arsenal's season goes downhill from here. 4-1???! How crap is that?

who do you support?

everyone hopes arsenal lose, but they never do :mad:
chats
who do you support?

everyone hopes arsenal lose, but they never do :mad:

ManU all the way. :biggrin:
Reply 4735
We are nothing but a Well Oiled Machine!
Awesome!
chats

No chance :cool:
Reply 4737
Sorry but if Chelsea can only beat Man Utd 1-0 when they were so weakened by lack of regulars, it looks like its not money well spent...again!

But I don't want to be saying that so early in the season things might still change!
Kuz
But I don't want to be saying that so early in the season things might still change!

Who was it that Arsenal first played last season? :rolleyes:
Reply 4739
NDGAARONDI
Who was it that Arsenal first played last season? :rolleyes:

Well I remebered it was obv. Everton, but I couldn't remember the score so I googled it 2-1 to the Arsenal (obv.). May I ask why you asked?

Latest