who from? a blind deaf and dumb Jack Russell? :biggrin:
Reply 5043
Quiksilver
who from? a blind deaf and dumb Jack Russell? :biggrin:

Yes :frown:
quite a lot of people
Boro

Where do I start....

1. Southgate is one of the best defenders in the country and has been our best signing ever (even more so than Franck Queudrue) and we miss him a lot. Ehiogu is old, injuries have taken their toll and he was never that good in the first place. Riggott has a reat future ahead of him - 'the new Gary Pallister'.

2. We could finish 4th. We probably won't, but we have a better chance than any of the 'high mid-tablers (Birmingham, Villa etc)', but we're not as good as Liverpool or Newcastle (yet).

3. If Liverpool had stayed the same as last season I would say we were better equipped than them this season, but I think they've strengthened immensely and should easily finish above Man Utd. I will say however, our defence is better than theirs.

4. The Arsenal game on Sunday - we played well and were actually tight at the back for a long period of time, but admittedly, without the experience and organisation of the great Sir Gareth 'Gate we crumbled. If only we had went a couple of minutes without conceding after going 3-1 up....

5. Mendieta was absolute rubbish. He needs to be played in the centre but we don't have a right winger.

6. Franck Queudrue is God.

7. I have nothing else to say.
Reply 5045
If they go for him at the end of the season when Shearer would have gone and possibly Kluivert too, then that would be a better option.

They need to replace Woodgate now though.
Reply 5046
goldenbarnes
but we're not as good as Liverpool or Newcastle (yet).

See :tongue:. Spurs/Boro should be a pretty good match.
Reply 5047
Zidane vs. Ronaldinho, an exhibition of true skill, but which is the best? (56k-ers need not apply)
http://pm16ar.free.fr/Polo1006_Zidane_vs_Ronnie.wmv
According to BBC, Robson is confident in getting Rooney.
Zapsta
Zidane vs. Ronaldinho, an exhibition of true skill, but which is the best? (56k-ers need not apply)
http://pm16ar.free.fr/Polo1006_Zidane_vs_Ronnie.wmv

You can't really judge who's better from that.
It just shows goals and random bits of skill from the 2 of em.
PLus it is French! I sense bias. :tongue:
Reply 5050
mc_watson87
PLus it is French! I sense bias. :tongue:

Yes, I did notice that slightly :tongue:
Zapsta
Yes, I did notice that slightly :tongue:

Tis cool to watch though. :smile:
Reply 5052
mc_watson87
Tis cool to watch though. :smile:

I kind of ruined it for myself by pressing play when only the first minute or so had loaded, so it kept stopping and starting :redface:
Reply 5053
C'Mon Cheski! beat the palass!

whats up with mikeys avatar?
Reply 5054
Didier Drogba nets his first goal for Chelsea in the Premiership - latching on from a Makelele cross.
Reply 5055
theaman
Didier Drogba nets his first goal for Chelsea in the Premiership - latching on from a Makelele cross.

latched on well
Reply 5056
I'm watching Liverpool v Graz AK. Liverpool have just gone 1-0 down, Tokic scoring an absolute beauty. The home side just can't seem to get into gear.
yay tiago scores :smile:
Reply 5058
TheWolf
yay tiago scores :smile:

where did chelsea get him from and how much?
chats
where did chelsea get him from and how much?

8 million from Benefica

Latest