:confused:
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
WHY DO YOU KEEP GOING ON ABOUT SPOONS?

Everytime I try to change the subject you bring it back up again. Please, can we just drop it?
ok i'll stop. dont know why you bought it up in the first place? cough*retard*cough

be a good girl now and delete all this crap from the ultimate FOOTBALL thread, i'm deleting all my stuff
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
i don't know.....we'll never understand these northerners
:confused:
true dat!
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
anyone watching the real madrid match??
ronaldo scored, owen involved.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
anyone watching the real madrid match??
ronaldo scored, owen involved.
He was put through 1 on 1 by Beckham and he completely fluffified it.
85ah11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Liverpool suffered their first League loss of the season as Kevin Davies led Bolton to third place in the table with a first-half winner.

Bolton 1-0 Liverpool

Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He was put through 1 on 1 by Beckham and he completely fluffified it.
The pitch really didn't help. The opposition had deliberately left the grass long so as to slow down the play. Owen played well on his debut. But it was a pity he couldn't wrap it up with a win. Owen helped win the game for Real, and it was a good set up for the goal. Nice to see that Becks and Owen were working well together.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sorry if this has been mentioned earlier in this thread. but does anyone know the match last week where the player sportingly kicked the ball back to the keeper and it went in the goal?

the goal was counted but then the other team let the other team walk through and tap in a goal.

i think it was a division 1 or 2 match. please help
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
sorry if this has been mentioned earlier in this thread. but does anyone know the match last week where the player sportingly kicked the ball back to the keeper and it went in the goal?

the goal was counted but then the other team let the other team walk through and tap in a goal.

i think it was a division 1 or 2 match. please help
Yeovil vs Plymouth, Town ended up winning 3-2. I'm not sure if it was League 2 or the CC.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Yeovil vs Plymouth, Town ended up winning 3-2. I'm not sure if it was League 2 or the CC.
Thanks
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i remember reading about this as well. what a nice act.

and what fluke
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 85ah11)
Liverpool suffered their first League loss of the season as Kevin Davies led Bolton to third place in the table with a first-half winner.

Bolton 1-0 Liverpool

i just read the report. why the hell wasn't kewell even on the bench? he's by far one of their most creative players.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
A person I played football with said that Liverpool are going to beat Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea. Now they lose to Bolton. Somehow I think he's dreaming.
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The other guy in my office still insists that Newcastle are going to finish top 4. Unless they buy a defender in the next 24 hours, I think they'll struggle to make top 6
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Bet of the season: Bolton Wanderers to finish inside the top 6 in the prem, 14/1 with Corals. 14/1!!!! Lump on! That's got to be worth at least a tenner of anyone's money.

Oddschecker link
Thanks for that - 3 quid on Boro to finish in the top 3 at 20/1 - like that. Like that a lot.

And Boro 11/4 to finish highest apart from the top 5! Blimey. I'm gonna put a fiver on that one.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Bobby Robson gone :eek:
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Bobby Robson gone :eek:
What! :eek: I'm off to read the news now to find out the whole story. That's so unfair, after their last match, where the goalie should have been sent off, but wasn't. Newcastle might not have lost then.
CKS
Report 15 years ago
He is so ****ing old he should be buried alive
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's not really unfair, as sad as it is, he's been 'losing it' for a while now, you only have to look at his post match interview manner and you can tell it's been getting to him. Due respect though, a true legend of the game.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What's the betting on David Moyes going to Newcastle with Rooney as his first signing?

Other prospective managers include: Gordon Strachan, Ruud Gullit, Alan Shearer, Jimmy Nail and Ant and Dec.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (60)
18.69%
Labour (158)
49.22%
Liberal Democrats (45)
14.02%
Green Party (20)
6.23%
Brexit Party (4)
1.25%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.93%
SNP (7)
2.18%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.25%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)
0.31%
UKIP (6)
1.87%
Other (0)
0%
None (11)
3.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise