m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Oh, I wish Manninger had ben sent off.
i wish manninger was still at arsenal
then we would have never had to settle for lehman....(sorry to sidetrack)
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
i wish manninger was still at arsenal
then we would have never had to settle for lehman....(sorry to sidetrack)
lol, arsenal would have won the champions league last season if manninger was there
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
gerrards goal was great.
smith should have scored.
defoe unlucky.
james crap.
.....owen's forgot how to score

that pretty much sums up the match
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
lol, arsenal would have won the champions league last season if manninger was there
they probably would have
remember the game against tottenham- arsenal needed a draw to clinch the championship.....lehman does his usual thing and ends up conceding a penalty in injury time, which was then converted by keane....celebrations are soured at the final whistle, and lehman's nowhere to be found
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
You don't know for sure. You still would have lost to Chelsea
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
You don't know for sure. You still would have lost to Chelsea
lol, i'm not arsenal. but lehmann gifted that goal to gujohnssen in the first leg.

he is just a waste of space
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
lol, i'm not arsenal. but lehmann gifted that goal to gujohnssen in the first leg.

yeah, that's what i was thinking of
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
He did but who's to say that under different circumstances that the result would have changed?

(Original post by chats)
He is and is easily wound up.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
He did but who's to say that under different circumstances that the result would have changed?

well i think arsenal would have won

He is and is easily wound up.
yes he is, as is most of the arsenal team

I feel sorry for Germany, the great Kahn is going to retire and be replaced bu the likes of that clown
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
I feel sorry for Germany, the great Kahn is going to retire and be replaced bu the likes of that clown
Ouch. Well we should hope for a better German keeper, or not in case we play against them in the World Cup.
Jack Schitt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sven doesnt have the guts to drop beckham. Sven actually said durng Portugal that he'd never drop Beckham. Did anyone listen to Gerrard after the game- LOL that was funny
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Jack Schitt)
Sven doesnt have the guts to drop beckham. Sven actually said durng Portugal that he'd never drop Beckham. Did anyone listen to Gerrard after the game- LOL that was funny
I agree. Same, I reckon with James. Aaaarrrrggggghhhh!!! Was it Gerrard saying that he was not injured, but was merely pointing out that Bridge was, but he himself got subbed. Lol.
Jack Schitt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I agree. Same, I reckon with James. Aaaarrrrggggghhhh!!! Was it Gerrard saying that he was not injured, but was merely pointing out that Bridge was, but he himself got subbed. Lol.
yeah lol talk about **** communications.
Jack Schitt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
As for James..well i think Sven MIGHT replace him with Robinson for Wednesday (certainly won't take off the other darling David). If James does play and makes one more mistake, that will be the end for him. If England fail to win on Wednesday bye bye sven
manutdgurl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Stupid england. They were very sloppy. Austria didn't deserve a draw from the game. England all but gifted it to them by switching off. The first free kick was a needless one to give away. Why did Lampard even touch him. For the 2nd goal, it seemed as though the england players were backing off. If England continue to have lapses like this, they'll be lucky to be close to qualifying for the world cup. You don't play like this on the top level. We were very shaky, and I was worried right till the final whistle. And Owen had a poor match today. He had a couple of chances and didn't convert any of them.
Oh, I wish Manninger had ben sent off.

AUSTRIA SO DESERVED A DRAW!!!!! they even deserved to win....they were ALL over england in the second half!!! im so sorry but what u said there bout austria is REALLY unfair!! as for manninger and whether he should have been sent off or not is a different discussion. BUT in the second half AUSTRIA ROCKED!!!!!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Robinson is by frar the best England goalkeeper. How can Sven say James is the best?

Robinson should have been tried out in the Ukraine friendly, anyway.

And Defoe should play ahead of Smith. Looked sharp when he came on, and almost grabbed the winner too.

And why did Carragher come on for Gerrard? What kind of tactic was that?
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Robinson is by frar the best England goalkeeper. How can Sven say James is the best?

Robinson should have been tried out in the Ukraine friendly, anyway.

And Defoe should play ahead of Smith. Looked sharp when he came on, and almost grabbed the winner too.

And why did Carragher come on for Gerrard? What kind of tactic was that?
Defoe and Smith should have played. Owen did nothing all match!

Did you see them talking to Gerrard after the match?
Gerrard said he signalled to the bench telling them to take Bridge off, cus Bridge was injured, but Sven and Co got confused and took Gerrard off instead.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Did you not see them talking to Gerrard after the match?
Gerrard said he signalled to the bench for them to take Bridge off, cus Bridge was injured, but Sven and Co got confused and took off Gerrard.
And so he decides to bring on a defender, instead of Wright-Phillips in an effort to win the game?!!!
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
And so he decides to bring on a defender, instead of Wright-Phillips in an effort to win the game?!!!
I know, Sven is truely batty!
Maybe he thought we mite lose the game.
hihihihi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Exactly..Sven is too negative/opts for the safe-tried-and-tested options.

What he should do is give some of the youngsters a full 70+minutes during the friendlies instead of all change at halftime. that way we get a better look at them.

And yes WrightPhillips should have come on. Beckham then couldve shifted to the centre 'officially' with lampard and wrightphillips can bring some proper width on the right. **** we had 2 defenders in midfield in the end.

A bloody disgrace.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (292)
46.35%
No (74)
11.75%
I'm not old enough (264)
41.9%

Watched Threads