The Student Room Group
Reply 5940
goldenbarnes
Thursday 16th September 2004 (ie, now, present day, not in the past), look for UEFA Cup Results then look for 3-0.

In fact, I'll save you the bother....

UEFA website

you been to disneyland? i heard Mickey Mouse is putting on a special performance.
chats
you been to disneyland? i heard Mickey Mouse is putting on a special performance.

That's a surprise, last I heard Dean Kiely was still in London - when did he leave?
Reply 5942
goldenbarnes
That's a surprise, last I heard Dean Kiely was still in London - when did he leave?

LOL he lives in Kent, you twat.

i didnt mean him, I meant mickey mouse
chats
LOL he lives in Kent, you twat.

i didnt mean him, I meant mickey mouse

But you got the two confused anyway. Easy mistake to make though, don't be too hard on yourself.

Anyway - it's gonna be 2-1 Liverpool (Possibly with Ferdinand getting sent off)
Reply 5944
goldenbarnes
But you got the two confused anyway. Easy mistake to make though, don't be too hard on yourself.

no its not a easy mistake to make. he was top 5 keeper last season according to opta stats :smile:

man utd are gonna win, rio gonna have a blinder.
1-0 Man Utd

Silvestre
Reply 5946
RVN was actually fouled but he stayed on his feet :eek:

well done, glad to see he is not a robbie savage anymore
goldenbarnes

:biggrin: you wish....
I think tonight is Man Utd's night.. :cool:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! John O'shea has just scored....in the wrong net!
Reply 5949
Grr stupid football, stupid man united. Gerrard is likely to be out for at least six weeks. Grr grr grr. I'm going off to cry. Goodnight.
Reply 5950
Man utd 2-1 Liverpool

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!

what a match, welcome back Rio!!!!!!!
yessssssssss!!!!
~Sam~
Grr stupid football, stupid man united. Gerrard is likely to be out for at least six weeks. Grr grr grr. I'm going off to cry. Goodnight.

hahahahaha.

EVERTON, EVERTON FC
Reply 5952
Danyul
hahahahaha.

EVERTON, EVERTON FC

why are you happy gerrard is injured???

are you scottish?
chats
why are you happy gerrard is injured???

are you scottish?

Cos he's been god-damn awful for England since the start of the Euro Championships. He's not the be all and end all of the England team. I was actually referring to Liverpools humiliation tonight, actually :tongue: :biggrin:

Cisse.. another expensive flop, oh well!!
Reply 5954
chats
Man utd 2-1 Liverpool

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!

what a match, welcome back Rio!!!!!!!
yessssssssss!!!!

Anyone would have thought you had won the treble again!!!???!!! :redface: :rolleyes:
Reply 5955
School today was not fun! Naturally as I live in bucks everyone supports utd, and they were all being horrible to me! Lol, mean people. All the guys had their utd shirts on.
~Sam~
School today was not fun! Naturally as I live in bucks everyone supports utd, and they were all being horrible to me! Lol, mean people. All the guys had their utd shirts on.

:frown:
Reply 5957
Kuz
Anyone would have thought you had won the treble again!!!???!!! :redface: :rolleyes:

LOL. i dont support utd :biggrin:

it was a great match though! c'mon man utd!!
chats
LOL. i dont support utd :biggrin:

it was a great match though! c'mon man utd!!

A great match?! It was pants. I got more excitement from the Ronseal quick drying woodstain adverts afterwards.
Reply 5959
goldenbarnes
A great match?! It was pants. I got more excitement from the Ronseal quick drying woodstain adverts afterwards.

did you really? a real football fan would have enjoyed the match more :smile:

LOL I think you have something against me, everything i post something, you argue or take the piss out of it.
if someone else had posted that you wouldnt have said a thing.

Latest