The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
oh i thought it was that episode of the simpsons ''bart the general/little general'' when him and his army destroy nelson muntz
nah, but i guess it could have been from that.....my cousin has that episode on vhs, and i can't remember him not having it- it's sooooo old
Krim
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
wow, that's very good...i was gonna say if it was just after one or two matches, then it's not really too much of an achievement, but getting to 3rd at the last 16 stage is really impressive
Cheers. I say cheers cos it was more of a co-managerial thing in the end cos we had our sights on one of the top 3 prizes in the end. One of which was a chance to go to 3 european matches this season with accomadationa nd flights. I think Rooney getting injured really messed it up. Gambled on him and Beckham in the Portugal game. Very tense. Plus the greeks. Ended up finsihing about 200th in the end which is respectable I suppose.

BTW my own team ended up 2000th, I think.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nah, but i guess it could have been from that.....my cousin has that episode on vhs, and i can't remember him not having it- it's sooooo old
i got that video too got it when i was like 6. its got bart on the front with the helmet on and something in his mouth
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
oh i thought it was that episode of the simpsons ''bart the general/little general'' when him and his army destroy nelson muntz
this was actually from an episode where joey has to sleep with the producer of 'days of our lives' to get a part, and he's talking about 'the little general' with chandler...upon hearing this, chandler questions him as to why he doesn't call it 'the little major' anymore, so joey replies, "after (some woman's name), i had to promote it"
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Krim)
Cheers. I say cheers cos it was more of a co-managerial thing in the end cos we had our sights on one of the top 3 prizes in the end. One of which was a chance to go to 3 european matches this season with accomadationa nd flights. I think Rooney getting injured really messed it up. Gambled on him and Beckham in the Portugal game. Very tense. Plus the greeks. Ended up finsihing about 200th in the end which is respectable I suppose.

BTW my own team ended up 2000th, I think.
200th in the whole world is pretty damn repsectable, but it could've been so much better :rolleyes:
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
this was actually from an episode where joey has to sleep with the producer of 'days of our lives' to get a part, and he's talking about 'the little general' with chandler...upon hearing this, chandler questions him as to why he doesn't call it 'the little major' anymore, so joey replies, "after (some woman's name), i had to promote it"
LOL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
i got that video too got it when i was like 6. its got bart on the front with the helmet on and something in his mouth
i would still rate it pretty highly in terms of entertainment quality, cos it's such a classic
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
200th in the whole world is pretty damn repsectable, but it could've been so much better :rolleyes:
do you know there was a weekly prize for the team of the week. could of made a new team in a week where you think certain teams will win and win the weekly prize
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
do you know there was a weekly prize for the team of the week. could of made a new team in a week where you think certain teams will win and win the weekly prize
yeah, there were loads of teams full of czechs (to an extent) just to win the weekly prize
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah, there were loads of teams full of czechs (to an extent) just to win the weekly prize
oh yeh lol, there was one team called czech.
match of the day is starting, c ya later!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
oh yeh lol, there was one team called czech.
match of the day is starting, c ya later!
damn! i wanted to see the arsenal game
but my mum's watching pretty woman :rolleyes:
Krim
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
damn! i wanted to see the arsenal game
but my mum's watching pretty woman :rolleyes:
You mean "My best friends wedding"?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Krim)
You mean "My best friends wedding"?
er, no....i meant pretty woman- unless that was some kind of clever joke that i totally didn't get :confused:
Krim
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No. Wasnt a clever joke. Just Im in the same boat as you cos my Mams watching "My best friends wedding" starring......you gueesed it. Julia Roberts.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Krim)
No. Wasnt a clever joke. Just Im in the same boat as you cos my Mams watching "My best friends wedding" starring......you gueesed it. Julia Roberts.
lol, methinks i'll have to wait for MOTD tomorrow morning
Krim
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Goals on sunday on sky sports is a better option.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol, methinks i'll have to wait for MOTD tomorrow morning
yep.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I finished top of the world after a whole season in 2002/2003 on idreamfootball. So there
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Sh!t...Arsenal looked Amazing! :eek:
Great goals by Reyes and Henry!
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Sh!t...Arsenal looked Amazing! :eek:
Great goals by Reyes and Henry!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (204)
49.51%
No (48)
11.65%
I'm not old enough (160)
38.83%

Watched Threads