The Student Room Group
Reply 7040
~Sam~
Don't worry, it wasn't you who offended me!

:biggrin: good good
Reply 7041
afireinside©
If the Millwall fans were singing obscene songs than i'll retract that, but, because I didn't hear it, I think it was awful.

Good. I'm all for rivalry and taunting between different sets of supporters, but some times things are taken too far! I didn't hear the chanting either but a lot of people have commented on it.
~R e d s h i t f a n~
Don't worry, it wasn't you who offended me!

I honestly didn't hear them singing, although i've heard people say it.. sorry if I offended you, I couldn't make jokes out of Hillsborough, it was absolutely shocking.. friends?
Reply 7043
completely off the subject, when is the next england match? just wondering as i'm trying to organise a birthday pressie for my dad :biggrin:
Reply 7044
afireinside©
I honestly didn't hear them singing, although i've heard people say it.. sorry if I offended you, I couldn't make jokes out of Hillsborough, it was absolutely shocking.. friends?

Friends :smile: Lol. I can understand that you didn't hear it because I didn't either.
Reply 7045
Red****efan?! Well that's not very nice now is it? Bloody bluenose :tongue:
~Sam~
Friends :smile: Lol. I can understand that you didn't hear it because I didn't either.

No problem, redshìte :wink:
Reply 7047
razormylight
completely off the subject, when is the next england match? just wondering as i'm trying to organise a birthday pressie for my dad :biggrin:

Not a clue, sorry.
Reply 7048
~Sam~

lol, i was waiting until you noticed what he put. I have to agree with you though; liverpool rule, the blues suck :biggrin:
England:
next match = Spain at home (friendly)
next WC qualifier = NI at home
Reply 7050
razormylight
lol, i was waiting until you noticed what he put. I have to agree with you though; liverpool rule, the blues suck :biggrin:

Ahh, someone with some sense! It took me a while to notice!
scumbag1

Don't be silly
scumbag2

You're talking rubbish

:wink:
Reply 7052
scumbag3

You're talking rubbish

are you sure? :biggrin:
Reply 7053
I'm off to bed now people, good night :smile: (Except for you bluenose. I hope you have a very bad night! :tongue:)
Reply 7054
~Sam~
I'm off to bed now people, good night :smile: (Except for you bluenose. I hope you have a very bad night! :tongue:)

lol, good night sam :smile:
~Sam~

Night night my favourite Liverpool loving girly girly girl :tongue:
Reply 7056
afireinside©
Night night my favourite Liverpool loving girly girly girl :tongue:

:frown: , i better be your second favourite liverpool loving girly girly girl!! :biggrin: :biggrin: lol
razormylight
:frown: , i better be your second favourite liverpool loving girly girly girl!! :biggrin: :biggrin: lol

Aw sorry, yeah course you are.

But I hate you both, really.
Reply 7058
afireinside©
Aw sorry, yeah course you are.

But I hate you both, really.

good good, i wouldn't expect anything more of you. :biggrin:
razormylight
good good, i wouldn't expect anything more of you. :biggrin:

scum

Latest