The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
It was actually *one of* the worst miss I have ever seen in my life. Seemed harded to miss!
Yeah, seemed impossible to miss!

Wat was N****wo (Loving this censoring ) thinking?
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It was actually *one of* the worst miss I have ever seen in my life. Seemed harded to miss!
If you have Kazaa Lite type in goal miss Russia and download the video.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
*chuckles* Right away Sir!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Yeah, seemed impossible to miss!

Wat was N****wo (Loving this censoring ) thinking?
Probably "How should I celebrate, oh-my-god please let a hole appear and swallow me!"
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
find out... will watch now and tell u the verdict in my next post!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
find out... will watch now and tell u the verdict in my next post!
I hope it gets you the video clip I saw about a year ago. It's not a professional footballer or anything, so hopefully that will help identify the one I have in mind.

There should be a comment saying that this is why Russia aren't in the world cup or something.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I hope it gets you the video clip I saw about a year ago. It's not a professional footballer or anything, so hopefully that will help identify the one I have in mind.

There should be a comment saying that this is why Russia aren't in the world cup or something.
Black and White picture fella literally 5 yards out places it wide? If so. LOL!! omg!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Black and White picture fella literally 5 yards out places it wide? If so. LOL!! omg!
Yep that's it. He missed an empty net and the shot went wide, to your right.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yep that's it. He missed an empty net and the shot went wide, to your right.
heheheheh! absolutely golden!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
heheheheh! absolutely golden!
Glad you liked it

Next is to buy that DVD, Jeepers Keepers
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Glad you liked it

Next is to buy that DVD, Jeepers Keepers
hehe. Nick Hancock's 'Football Nightmares' is pant-wettingly funny! You seen?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hehe. Nick Hancock's 'Football Nightmares' is pant-wettingly funny! You seen?
Afraid not, might do soon though.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Afraid not, might do soon though.
Oh you must my friend, you must
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh you must my friend, you must
Okay then
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
"Lazio’s Fernando Couto believes that Middlesbrough’s Stuart[sic] Downing would walk into the Italian international side. "I can’t believe he is not playing for England," said the Portuguese defender. "He is the best I have seen for years on the left and there is no youngster in Serie A with his particular talent." Lazio were beaten by Boro in the UEFA Cup recently."
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
"Lazio’s Fernando Couto believes that Middlesbrough’s Stuart[sic] Downing would walk into the Italian international side. "I can’t believe he is not playing for England," said the Portuguese defender. "He is the best I have seen for years on the left and there is no youngster in Serie A with his particular talent." Lazio were beaten by Boro in the UEFA Cup recently."
lol, i'd agree. god, you're persistant!! hehe looking forward to the england game?
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by razormylight)
lol, i'd agree. god, you're persistant!! hehe looking forward to the england game?
I am actually. I'm not usually 'up' for friendlies but I feel slightly more inspired by this one. Incidentally, the last time these two sides played each other was Sven's first match in charge, he gave Ugo Ehiogu his debut, he scored, and never got picked again. Blimey.

I honestly wouldn't have Downing in the England squad right now. He's getting too much hype and I only hope McClaren learnt how to handle youngsters off Ferguson when he was at United 'cause he's going to need it here. He's not ready for England yet - he needs to work on the consistency of his crosses (1 in 5 are world class but 3 in 5 don't get past the first defender), get some more muscle on him and learn to tackle.

Give him a year. He will be the answer.
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
I am actually. I'm not usually 'up' for friendlies but I feel slightly more inspired by this one. Incidentally, the last time these two sides played each other was Sven's first match in charge, he gave Ugo Ehiogu his debut, he scored, and never got picked again. Blimey.

I honestly wouldn't have Downing in the England squad right now. He's getting too much hype and I only hope McClaren learnt how to handle youngsters off Ferguson when he was at United 'cause he's going to need it here. He's not ready for England yet - he needs to work on the consistency of his crosses (1 in 5 are world class but 3 in 5 don't get past the first defender), get some more muscle on him and learn to tackle.

Give him a year. He will be the answer.
cool. yeah, i'd forgotten about ugo ehiogu, what happened to him?
this friendly should be v.good i hope. two good sides with famous players against each other. i'd love owen to slot in a few!!!
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by razormylight)
cool. yeah, i'd forgotten about ugo ehiogu, what happened to him?
this friendly should be v.good i hope. two good sides with famous players against each other. i'd love owen to slot in a few!!!
Me too - a hattrick would be nice.

Ehiogu is now perpetually injured and has recently been engaged to the treatment table. The two hope to enjoy a long and prosperous relationship together and we all wish them the best. We don't need him now we have Chris Riggott hitting form. Cor blimey.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Whos everyone got in their fantasy football team? Here's mine
Attached files
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.54%
No I don't (151)
46.89%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.57%

Watched Threads