The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
edufly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If only the premiership was more competitive at the top instead of 7+ point margins which nobody likes to see.

The Scottish league is the biggest joke going, along with the scottish national team.

England is the most backwards country for appointing a swedish manager.

Football is spoilt by the absence of fairplay, the need for genuine fairness is exceeded by the financial stakes involved in football.

Fans are so fanatic about football as it makes up for an absence of life in them.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
tottenham supporter?
Yes
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Yes
well u beat us the last ...24 times was it? so gloat about that if u want
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
I don't think shje meant in that aspect, but yes he is fit in that sense, and no his no ugly, his a very good-looking man!
What him, with his fish-pout?! I'd rather have Ljungberg...

As for the "Scott Parker for England" motion, any thoughts?
slim786
Report 15 years ago
The success at Chelsea has been down to Ranieri and some of Abramovich's millions. If u look at the players that are doing well in the team Terry, Lampard, Duff and Parker they are all players Ranieri wanted or already had. Other players who are so far unproven in a Chelsea shirt e.g. Mutu, Crespo and Veron are all big names that Abramovich wanted and not Ranieri's personal choice.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
o no...see u got a RED girl here! lol...and to piginapoke, i no that u dont choose ur team, i was born a liverpool supporter and i'll stay a liverpool supporter!!
noooooooooooooo. kokooooooooooooooooooo
i've lost u
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You know after every season a new young england hope for the future emerges in past years its been Owen, Gerrard, Rooney...for some reason at the start of the season I thought this player would definatley be Scott Parker..but his form recently for Chelsea has been dire! I know Parker has better in him I just wonder why his been playing so terribly of late..do u reckon his still in his transitional period at Chelsea and is still struggling to settle in?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)

i think scott parker = TRAITOR!!!!!!
hope he is not picked!
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Best Footballers thread was deleted. But it will live on!!
Maradona
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by eddiedaboss)
If only the premiership was more competitive at the top instead of 7+ point margins which nobody likes to see.

The Scottish league is the biggest joke going, along with the scottish national team.

England is the most backwards country for appointing a swedish manager.

Football is spoilt by the absence of fairplay, the need for genuine fairness is exceeded by the financial stakes involved in football.

Fans are so fanatic about football as it makes up for an absence of life in them.
Scottish league is a joke, they are gunna have to do somthing bout it sooner or l8r. Scotland got a german manager, surely thats worse. They should introduce some electronic device to improve fairness. Talkin bout abscence of fair play, why is Lehman so insane.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think scott parker = TRAITOR!!!!!!
hope he is not picked!
There's no loyalty in football, and why should there be? It's about individuals looking for glory and personal betterment, that's what you do in a sport. Not having a go at you, just those people who moan about lack of loyalty in football.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Can't harm to have him in the squad. He's better than Nicky Butt any day of the week.
Michael Brown's better than Nicky Butt, and he's ****.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Can't harm to have him in the squad. He's better than Nicky Butt any day of the week.
Much better...hopefully his placement in the england squad will be more influential than that of Chelsea
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

ur scaring me with all ur refs to ljungberg's fitness....
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Scottish league is a joke, they are gunna have to do somthing bout it sooner or l8r. Scotland got a german manager, surely thats worse. They should introduce some electronic device to improve fairness. Talkin bout abscence of fair play, why is Lehman so insane.
Oh Lehmann, put him in a straitjacket, the man is volatile! Crazy at best, violent at worst.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
There's no loyalty in football, and why should there be? It's about individuals looking for glory and personal betterment, that's what you do in a sport. Not having a go at you, just those people who moan about lack of loyalty in football.
lol - that would be me then. there should be loyalty. without charlton he may not have been recognised. and was the transfer really for the better?
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Tell that to the Man U glory supporters. Remind them how many european cups Liverpool have won!
finally...ive been saying this 4 so long...my cusins used to support newcastle and as soon as manchester "united" came on the scene with cantona theyve been man u's biggest fans,........GLORY!!! lol!
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Yes my dad dragged me along to Sunderland games as a child. Indeed it was hardly possible to live in Sunderland and support anyone else in those days. I rebelled for a while and bought a Man U shirt, before seeing the error of my ways.
lol, imagine how ur life would have been different if u had stuck with united.:rolleyes:
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol - that would be me then. there should be loyalty. without charlton he may not have been recognised. and was the transfer really for the better?
He'll be saying so when Chelsea win things. He's definitely going to be integral to Chelsea in future, at least if Ranieri stays and can still work with his nucleus of English youngsters (+ Duff)...
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
noooooooooooooo. kokooooooooooooooooooo
i've lost u
lost me? ive always been a red and im proud of it!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (409)
43.7%
No (97)
10.36%
I'm not old enough (430)
45.94%

Watched Threads