mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
How did my story change at all?!
1. you incorrectly quoted the commentator
2. You claimed u heard the original interview.
3. You claimed you heard him sayin it.
4. You claimed you heard others sayin it about him
5. What yo used was very wrong anyway!

I've bolded my previous post to help u out. :rolleyes:
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
cool it guys ....(an attempt to change the subject here) - did anyone else see Becks goal? I really hate the guy, but that was one hell of a shot!
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
1. you incorrectly quoted the commentator
2. You claimed u heard the original interview.
3. You claimed you heard him sayin it.
4. You claimed you heard others sayin it about him
5. What yo used was very wrong anyway!

I've bolded my previous post to help u out. :rolleyes:
1. Didn't quote him at all, said it was something like...
2. Erm... no I didn't.
3. No I didn't.
4. Yes I did.
5. :rolleyes:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
1. Didn't quote him at all, said it was something like...
2. Erm... no I didn't.
3. No I didn't.
4. Yes I did.
5. :rolleyes:
1. Your 'something like' was completly different to what was actually sed!
2 and 3.
No I haven't . I've correctly quoted the translation of the original Portugese that I heard. In fact in the version I heard, he said that he got all his tricks off the internet, but I assumed that to be an exaggeration.
Complete [email protected]! :rolleyes:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
cool it guys ....(an attempt to change the subject here) - did anyone else see Becks goal? I really hate the guy, but that was one hell of a shot!
Against Levante?
I missed it.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
Did you hate him when he played for your team many years ago? :rolleyes:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
A lot of United fans did.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
1. Your 'something like' was completly different to what was actually sed!
2 and 3. Complete [email protected]! :rolleyes:
I didn't say that I'd heard the original interview. I said I'd heard a translation of the original interview. Why would I say I'd heard the original interview? I can't speak Portugese. There'd have been no point.
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I hated him when he started to think that he was better and bigger than Man Utd. When he failed to turn up at the training ground, and when he complained and got the media to sympathise with him when he was placed on the bench. (when, clearly Ole was the better player).
So, I would say I started hating him in the final 2 years of his Utd career. (The turning point for me was the champions lge match against Real Madrid. He was just pathetic. :rolleyes:)
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Against Levante?
I missed it.
I must admit - It was brill...
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Just saw Highlites of this week's Serie A games.

Inter - Juventus was interesting game. Juve were 2 goals ahead! ...2-2 final score! With goals from Zalayeta & Imbrahimovic for Juve and Vieri & Adriano for Inter!
Milan beat Chievo 1-0 with a goal from Crespo.
And Roma beat Siena 4-0! 2 goals for Totti and 2 goals for Montella, all in the 2nd half!

Milan close the gap on Juventus, Juve being now only 4 points clear at the top.

Having all been on 9 goals scored this season in Serie A, Shevchenko stays on 9, Adriano moves up to 10 goals scored and Vincenzo Montella out in front with 11.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I know I'm off by a few hours but if anyone can get me the original portuguese interview I can translate it and settle the argument...
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
I know I'm off by a few hours but if anyone can get me the original portuguese interview I can translate it and settle the argument...
There was no mention of an interview

The commentator simply sed "Ronaldinho often uses the internet to look up tricks, practices them in training the next day, and then humiliates his next opponent with them"
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Apologies then... if someone could get me the original QUOTE...
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Incicdntally, I think Ronaldinho's a glorified Joe Cole. Granted he can do amazing things with a football, but if you look at his actual end product and effectiveness, it's on now where near the same scale as Shevchenko or Henry (or Nedved, who I believe is the best player in the world).
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
(or Nedved, who I believe is the best player in the world).
I agree with you there
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Fulham v Chelsea in the League Cup tonight. Should be a good game, although I feel there will be more focus on tomorrow's game.
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
who's playing tomorrow?
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Incicdntally, I think Ronaldinho's a glorified Joe Cole. Granted he can do amazing things with a football, but if you look at his actual end product and effectiveness, it's on now where near the same scale as Shevchenko or Henry (or Nedved, who I believe is the best player in the world).
LoL! Complete Rubbish! Ronaldinho has done so much for Barcelona!
Every match he produces so many beautiful passes which give great opportunities to his fellow players, his vision is fantastic, most of the play goes through him, he initiates so many moves, he scores loads of vital goals for Barcelona, he is simply an incredible player... no question! If you are judging jus from this season, he started slowly, but recently he has been back at his best and Barca's main playmaker. The later half of last season though, he was sensational... with help from Davids, he pulled Barca up from 16th in the table up to 2nd! I don't see how you can question his effectiveness! Your opinion to me seems rather uneducated.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Fulham v Chelsea in the League Cup tonight. Should be a good game, although I feel there will be more focus on tomorrow's game.
Which is sad cos I think that even if Chelsea get thru to the finals of the Carling cup or even win the premier title/fa cup (fingers crossed and prays to a higher existence ) the media will always sing the praises of Arsenal!!! Lets face it since Man Utd beat them they haven't been too good have they??!!! I certainly will be watching both with held breath!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (309)
46.19%
No (75)
11.21%
I'm not old enough (285)
42.6%

Watched Threads