The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
Ha did you hear about Edmundo getting a chimp drunk at his son's birthday party! 'The Beast'- what a player! Fiorentina used to be totally amazing not so many years ago... Batigol, Beast, Rui Costa et al and not forgetting that totally groovy purple kit with the nintendo logo :cool:
Then they got relegated. Tuuuuurf!
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
he has? :confused:
"It is understood the US-made car Djemba Djemba was driving was registered to New-castle United star Jermaine Jenas."

Seems to me he has knicked his car. :eek: (or borrowed it or something, but i reckon he knicked it, seems like something djemba djembe would do )
Dil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Then they got relegated. Tuuuuurf!
and now languishing in Serie C2 or summat i thought that they recouped a massive fee from the sale of batistuta to roma, yet they still had financial probs!
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Yes I did, it was on a program called something like "the football team from hell" which was made up of various players that have been involved in shenanigans on and off the pitch
Yeh i remember that! that was a mint programme... come to think of it, there used to be "Football Stories" on C4 which always made for good viewing; doesnt come on anymore for some reason.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
and now languishing in Serie C2 or summat i thought that they recouped a massive fee from the sale of batistuta to roma, yet they still had financial probs!
C2?! Serious?!
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
Ha did you hear about Edmundo getting a chimp drunk at his son's birthday party! 'The Beast'- what a player! Fiorentina used to be totally amazing not so many years ago... Batigol, Beast, Rui Costa et al and not forgetting that totally groovy purple kit with the nintendo logo :cool:
Edmundo. He got let off for knocking those people down because he was a famous footballer didn't he? Isn't he called The Animal?
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dil)
What English player and his teacher played in the 98 world cup?
Batty and Batistuta (batty's tutor) :cool:
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
isnt batistuta at qatar now? qatar has immense teams, batistuta,leboeuf,romario,effenb erg..etc all play there :eek:
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
What English player and his teacher played in the 98 world cup?
Batty and Batistuta (batty's tutor) :cool:
Gabriel Batistuta, the last Welsh-speaking footballer to play at Wembley. Bet you didn't know that
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
Edmundo. He got let off for knocking those people down because he was a famous footballer didn't he? Isn't he called The Animal?
yeh The Animal, that's it!! i thought it was summat like that! Fiorentina got chucked out of Serie B cos they didnt have enough dosh.. dunno where they are now but its definitely lower than B!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
isnt batistuta at qatar now? qatar has immense teams, batistuta,leboeuf,romario,effenb erg..etc all play there :eek:
Seems they get all the old greats.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Gabriel Batistuta, the last Welsh-speaking footballer to play at Wembley. Bet you didn't know that
No i didn't, and how is that true?
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
All at the same club I believe. And Guardiola too.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
All at the same club I believe. And Guardiola too.
and Hierro!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
in life nothing lasts forever - Batistuta was one of the greats though - his first season at Roma was amazing and legendary in its own right - i still remember when he took two volleys from first time passes by Walter Samuel and basically destroyed Inter
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He was always a good buy for a few seasons in CM
Taribo West on a free transfer :eek: always had my defence set for the nest 5/6 seasons
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and Hierro!
Makes me wonder if that club has good wingers and full-backs.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Makes me wonder if that club has good wingers and full-backs.
Sounds like even Liverpool have more width than this club
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Sounds like even Liverpool have more width than this club
INdeed it seems that way
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Where does he play now?

I always used to cheat by using a save game editor to knock old player's ages down
It does get a bit depressin, when the game has to invent people and the oldest person on the game is old Wayne.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (87)
33.33%
No I don't (124)
47.51%
I work during the holidays (50)
19.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise