The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
yes, but i thought you would do well to get players e.g. the likes kaka in the summer - you need another top established world-class young player in midfield..maybe getting another striker in the summer too?
Milan would never sell kaka. One of the hottest prospects in football.
Dil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Where does he play now?

I always used to cheat by using a save game editor to knock old player's ages down
Dunno, i think he went Inter ==> Derby didnt he?? nice drop! god knows where he is now though!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
I played for 34 seasons once. All of the original players had long since retired. It comes up with weird names for the new players!
LOL 34 :rolleyes: . Oh dear!! Worse than me
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I played for 34 seasons once. All of the original players had long since retired. It comes up with weird names for the new players!
woo hoo good 1000 posts- many more to come...by the way did anyone watch loos' interview on sky? i personally dont give a sh** about this stuff, but thats v.good money just to tell a story- didnt she sell her story for more than 100 grand? surprise surprise after a few days another women claims she shagged becks or something
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
It was on CM 01/02. On the status screen thing it said "addiction level: remember to eat"
Indeed. I hope you did. Cus it sounds like ya wouldnt have had the time to have done.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
woo hoo good 1000 posts- many more to come...by the way did anyone watch loos' interview on sky? i personally dont give a sh** about this stuff, but thats v.good money just to tell a story- didnt she sell her story for more than 100 grand? surprise surprise after a few days another women claims she shagged becks or something
Yeah i did. I think it was complete bull. Victoria would have murdered him if she found out, i certaintly woudln't want to put my life in jepardy. ( i don't now bout him though, is a bit dim)

Unless, he knows of a time when she cheated!!
So to make it even.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Milan would never sell kaka. One of the hottest prospects in football.
you never know..the likes of zidane and figo went to madrid at their prime, and madrid willbe looking at kaka very closely this summer..the players e.g.zidane are getting old
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
you never know..the likes of zidane and figo went to madrid at their prime, and madrid willbe looking at kaka very closely this summer..the players e.g.zidane are getting old
Any player one of the top teams wants though, will be snuck aside and stolen by Chelsea. I wouldn't be surprised if he is playin there next season.

(Cya people, off to sleep now )
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Any player one of the top teams wants though, will be snuck aside and stolen by Chelsea. I wouldn't be surprised if he is playin there next season.
I think any top clubs have the financial power to buy one or two world class players..and i think chelsea wont spend a huge amount on loads of players this summer, maybe 1/2 defenders and a midfielder.. i personally will see united getting a v.good striker in the summer, but not sure who yet :confused:
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i personally will see united getting a v.good striker in the summer, but not sure who yet :confused:
Doubt it, we don't need one. If I was Fergie I'd get a left winger and a left back.
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think any top clubs have the financial power to buy one or two world class players..and i think chelsea wont spend a huge amount on loads of players this summer, maybe 1/2 defenders and a midfielder.. i personally will see united getting a v.good striker in the summer, but not sure who yet :confused:
I dont think there are many people currently available on the market... hopefully Robinho/Diego/Van der Vaart ===> United we seriously need a bit of flair in the team!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Yeah, but i think Abramovich will force Chelsea to buy everyone going. I don't think Man utd will buy a striker (They might, who knows), unless they are forced to sell Nistelrooy, which i highly doubt.

(anyway off to sleep now, cya all)
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
I dont think there are many people currently available on the market... hopefully Robinho/Diego/Van der Vaart ===> United we seriously need a bit of flair in the team!
And Ronaldo means nothing to you?!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
:eek: i think youve got ronaldo thats good flair! i think 1/2 'tricksters' in midfield is enough, otherwise your team loses the ball very easily
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, but i think Abramovich will force Chelsea to buy everyone going. I don't think Man utd will buy a striker (They might, who knows), unless they are forced to sell Nistelrooy, which i highly doubt.

(anyway off to sleep now, cya all)
nite nite
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by XTinaA)
How good was he against Leicester? Too good! He could have been claimed as the best in the world after that game. He was magnificent!!! First time i had heard him talk aswell afterwards.
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Yeh I suppose so! Would be nice to buy one of those guys though... like how Real only go for creative players- know what I mean?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How good was he against Leicester? Too good! He could have been claimed as the best in the world after that game. He was magnificent!!! First time i had heard him talk aswell afterwards.
:eek: he talks?
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hope he's a more magnificent seven than the last two!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
Yeh I suppose so! Would be nice to buy one of those guys though... like how Real only go for creative players- know what I mean?
And look at Real now , 3-0 to Osasuna?! Actually all credit to Osasuna.

I'd like to see Viana at OT. And not in the black and white!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (153)
46.93%
No (42)
12.88%
I'm not old enough (131)
40.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed