?
Report 14 years ago
phew..
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chelsea are finding it really hard but they have scored again 2-1 to chelsea. I know Jose wants to rest the team for Wednesdays meet against Man U but this is ridiculous. We should have been all over them.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
3-1 Chelsea!!!!!!!
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
3-1 Chelsea!!!!!!!
S****horpe started so brightly aswell!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just came back from playing football, and seeing the scores. Hopefully, Exeter will hold on for the draw against Man Utd-Well done to them! Unlucky S****orpe against S****horpe (where my dad is working just now). I read that Aston Villa went out. I just wish Chelsea had been held to a draw-would have been nice to see, especially since a draw would even be amazing for S****horpe.
You
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Does anyone know what happen when there is a draw?
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well man city are out...to be honest im not surprised, but i dont care really. premiership is far more important and we're doing just fine at the moment.

funnier is man united....couldnt even put conference exeter away at old trafford. what fools!
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by You)
Does anyone know what happen when there is a draw?
A replay at home (away) if you played away (home)
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Just came back from playing football, and seeing the scores. Hopefully, Exeter will hold on for the draw against Man Utd-Well done to them! Unlucky S****orpe against S****horpe (where my dad is working just now). I read that Aston Villa went out. I just wish Chelsea had been held to a draw-would have been nice to see, especially since a draw would even be amazing for S****horpe.
exeter held it off, 0-0, excellent for them

i love how it edits s****horpe hehe
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
All the lower placed teams, in terms of league position, seemed to play very weel today and there were close scorelines in all of the matches.

Spurs played well against a very good Brighton side, and came through to win 2-1.
tkfmbp
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
All the lower placed teams, in terms of league position, seemed to play very weel today and there were close scorelines in all of the matches.

Spurs played well against a very good Brighton side, and came through to win 2-1.
and everyone was saying the magic of the cup was gone.......i'm just hopin that yeading don't get any against the (not so) mighty toon army tomorrow.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by MattG)
exeter held it off, 0-0, excellent for them

i love how it edits s****horpe hehe
More match practice for the United youngsters.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Update:

Plymouth 1 - 3 Everton, Evvvvverton! :cool:
tkfmbp
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Update:

Plymouth 1 - 3 Everton, Evvvvverton! :cool:
lol - 2-0 up in minutes, i thought it wudda been a sluaghterin...well done plymouth
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tkfmbp)
lol - 2-0 up in minutes, i thought it wudda been a sluaghterin...well done plymouth
Not over yet, but looks like the mighty Blues will win as expected
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aye, final score from Home Park;

Plymouth Argyle 1 - 3 Everton
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
More match practice for the United youngsters.
Apparently Ferugson said he will play a full-strength side in that match.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by theaman)
Apparently Ferugson said he will play a full-strength side in that match.
Ah indeed, though his exact words were...

(Original post by Ferguson)
I will play a much stronger team in the replay and we will not make this mistake again.
...I doubt it will be completly full strength.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
3-1 Chelsea!!!!!!!
I know we both support Chelsea but I'm utter disgusted at our performance. How on earth are we going to beat Barcelona in the Champions League? However, full credit to S c u n t h o r p e. Also I noted that the S/thorpe manager said about Chelsea being £180m on the pitch. Having looked at the list, I'm not sure it was not completely £180m. Quite a few I've never heard of. I might be able to see MOTD and see how well Cudicini is doing. For some reason I'm starting to believe Cech is better than Cudicini. Most people will have said this already but I like Cudicini.
fr browne
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well done Exeter nice few grand your gonna make on the return tie but your FA cup WILL END THERE. Unlucky S****horpe yopu did better than most premiership teams, I was surprised that a full strength team was fielded by Chelsea considering they have to play Man Utd midweek.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (312)
46.09%
No (75)
11.08%
I'm not old enough (290)
42.84%

Watched Threads