The Student Room Group
TheWolf
:eek: he talks?
Kinda, got confused, and then stuck out his tongue. :smile:
Reply 841
XTinaA
Hope he's a more magnificent seven than the last two!

that would be impressive :biggrin:
XTinaA
Hope he's a more magnificent seven than the last two!
Already is!! :biggrin:
He is now the king.
Reply 843
mc_watson87
Kinda, got confused, and then in his confusion he stuck out is tongue. But it made me like him even more. :smile:

Like Forlan in his interviews last season- cant help but like the little fella! DIEEEGO!
Dil
Like Forlan in his interviews last season- cant help but like the little fella! DIEEEGO!

Yeah, but its even better with Ronaldo, cus he is a better player and younger. And worse at English :smile:
Dil

Oooh!

(Join in the chant Devils!)
piginapoke
Blimey, the football thread has turned into the Man U lovers thread!

You should join us on Cup Final day :wink:
piginapoke
Don't worry piggie it'll end. Valid football comments will rise again soon. :smile:
When Arsenal start winnin again, they will all be back
Reply 848
piginapoke

Yeh I was thinking that... all the arsenal scum has shut up now after last week :tongue: there used to be LOADS of arsenal threads!
he comes from uruguay, he made the scousers cry!! :biggrin:
Newcastle's chances in Europe?
piginapoke
I shall be no further away from the match on that day than you I should imagine! :biggrin:

Less of the cheek you.
piginapoke
I shall be no further away from the match on that day than you I should imagine! :biggrin:

I was gunna go, but i have an AS exam (need cryin emoticon)
Reply 852
Wolves tells Man Utd to forget about Rae
April 15, 2004

Wolves insist Manchester United can forget about signing midfielder Alex Rae at the end of the season.

The Wolves midfielder is reportedly to be offered in a swap for United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy.

But Wolverhampton's chairman Sir Jack Hayward said: "Rae is not for sale."

His No2 Sandro Rosell, also said: "Alex Rae will absolutely be staying at Wolves. He is a key player and not going to be sold."
TheWolf
April 15, 2004

Wolves insist Manchester United can forget about signing midfielder Alex Rae at the end of the season.

The Wolves midfielder is reportedly to be offered in a swap for United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy.

His No2 Sandro Rosell, also said: "Alex Rae will absolutely be staying at Wolves. He is a key player and not going to be sold."

lol. Horse head for Rae, not likely. LOL :biggrin:
piginapoke
Hopefully none :biggrin:

Will be fun to see the scummy mags wreck the town again after defeat.

I reckon they will win it. Best team left in my opinion. :smile: Old bobby needs a trophy, otherwise he will stay on till 100
TheWolf
April 15, 2004

Man Utd official statement:

"We'll make a decision on Alex Rae as soon as Pele lets us know whether he's coming or not"...

Sorry I ripped off the Millwall chairman's joke...
Reply 856
XTinaA
Man Utd official statement:

"We'll make a decision on Alex Rae as soon as Pele lets us know whether he's coming or not"...

Sorry I ripped off the Millwall chairman's joke...

LOL :biggrin:
TheWolf
LOL :biggrin:

His version was (in reply to rumours linking Paul Gascoigne to Millwall):

"We'll make a decision on Paul Gascoigne when Bobby Charlton lets us know whether he's coming or not"...
Reply 858
mc_watson87
I reckon they will win it. Best team left in my opinion. :smile: Old bobby needs a trophy, otherwise he will stay on till 100

Nah it has to be Valencia (they're still in it right?). They're old european pros... they know what they're doing!
piginapoke
He'll probably think its just somewhere to put his false teeth.

Did ya hear that Galatasaraay broke the cup when it was in their care (havin beaten Arsenal) had it secretly fixed, now the damage is hardly noticeable unless stared at closely.

Latest