Don't forget his header in a previous game. :eek:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Don't forget his header in a previous game. :eek:
:eek: OMG yes forgot about that. Chelsea did play well yesterday though. Lets hope they dont have their usual BLIP and crash out. I think we need to watch out for Man Utd sliding up behind. (Er excuse the pun there )
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
I think we need to watch out for Man Utd sliding up behind. (Er excuse the pun there )
I wonder which team is Chelsea's closest rivals this season, Arsenal or Manchester United?
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is it a good idea if you create new rules about the penalty kick where :

after the whistle for penalty to commence, the goalkeeper is allowed to move anywhere, and so is the player. But other players won't be allowed to interrupt. So it's more of a 1vs1 freestyle mini-game.

Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wonder which team is Chelsea's closest rivals this season, Arsenal or Manchester United?
I think IMHO it will go like this
Chelsea
Man Utd
Everton
Liverpool
Arsenal.
If I was a beating person I'd put money on it. Check this space at the end of the season. As long as Chelsea keep the faith they are safe at the top. :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
Chelsea
Man Utd
Everton
Liverpool
Arsenal.
You're the only person I know with that prediction. The majority certainly puts Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd all in the top three to finish.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Is it a good idea if you create new rules about the penalty kick where :

after the whistle for penalty to commence, the goalkeeper is allowed to move anywhere, and so is the player. But other players won't be allowed to interrupt. So it's more of a 1vs1 freestyle mini-game.

A bit like what some of my friends do in training. I'd rather take a penalty though.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
Chelsea
Man Utd
Everton
Liverpool
Arsenal.
If I was a beating person I'd put money on it. Check this space at the end of the season. As long as Chelsea keep the faith they are safe at the top. :cool:
Hahahaha!

Liverpool are 11 points behind Arsenal and I doubt Everton will be able to maintain such good form, especially afta losing hard man Gravesen.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Liverpool are 11 points behind Arsenal
And Arsenal are 10 points behind Chelsea, as well as 10 behind on goal difference.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
And Arsenal are 10 points behind Chelsea, as well as 10 behind on goal difference.
Yes... and they're also not gunna catch up!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes... and they're also not gunna catch up!
Only time will tell. If Arsenal and Chelsea swapped positions I'd bet people will be calling it a one horse race but it's not that same if Chelsea are leading Arsenal :rolleyes:
Total Immortal
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
If Everton win today they will be two points behind Arsenal and only one behind Manchester United... :cool:
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
Chelsea did play well yesterday though.
Eh? What game were you watching?

It wasn't one of Chelsea's best performances by a long way. The two goals only came as a result of two quick attacks. For the rest of the gane, we stopped Chelsea playing and played some good football ourselves.
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Congrats Chelsea, Premeir champs.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Eh? What game were you watching?

It wasn't one of Chelsea's best performances by a long way. The two goals only came as a result of two quick attacks. For the rest of the gane, we stopped Chelsea playing and played some good football ourselves.
Tottenham did play well but obviously not good enough.

From Tottenhams Manager Jol was clearly equally impressed, though not by the extension of our (Chelsea's) unbeaten League record to 30 games over a decade and half. “I don’t see the 15 years record,” he said, “I only see today. And this is Chelsea. They are the best team in England.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hahahaha!

Liverpool are 11 points behind Arsenal and I doubt Everton will be able to maintain such good form, especially afta losing hard man Gravesen.
We will see Everton have done well since they lost Rooney.
Total Immortal
Report 14 years ago
Duncan, Duncan Ferguson
Duncan, Duncan Ferguson
Duncan, Duncan Ferguson
Duncan, Duncan Ferguson!!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You're the only person I know with that prediction. The majority certainly puts Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd all in the top three to finish.
You know me I like to be different (no you don't really do you?) . If I'm wrong well I'll eat this post!
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn this thread is long :confused:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
It wasn't one of Chelsea's best performances by a long way.
I don't think cindy ever said that it was one of Chelsea's best performances. Sometimes you need to scrape in victories and it will still have played well.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (159)
47.46%
No (42)
12.54%
I'm not old enough (134)
40%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed