This discussion is closed.
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Only because United were so desparate for that little boy who has his tantrums
Heh, You know if he had gone to your side you would love the guy. Let's not get bitter. :p:

Also, i just realised it's Mourinhos birthday today, same day as mine. Happy birthday Jose.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
Heh, You know if he had gone to your side you would love the guy. Let's not get bitter. :p:
Well to start off when he was mentioned to leave Everton, I would have liked him to go to my team. But I'm not so sure now. I'm not disputing his qualities but I like a disciplined side, but my team are by no means perfect. It's just the less yellow cards you get, later on/less suspensions players receive, greater chance of having a full squad at your disposal etc. Also the fact that he's English and is on the E gland squad is another factor.

Also, i just realised it's Mourinhos birthday today, same day as mine. Happy birthday Jose.
How did you not know? They've mentioned it on the TV like several times
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well to start off when he was mentioned to leave Everton, I would have liked him to go to my team. But I'm not so sure now. I'm not disputing his qualities but I like a disciplined side, but my team are by no means perfect. It's just the less yellow cards you get, later on/less suspensions players receive, greater chance of having a full squad at your disposal etc. Also the fact that he's English and is on the E gland squad is another factor.
I can understand what your saying, but with players like him that's always going to be a part of his game. If you took it away he wouldn't be the player he is. It was the same with Cantona. Although, i have been a little dissapointed with him this season on a whole. He hasn't been consistent enough. Some games he is outstanding, others he doesn't turn up. I guess being played out of position doesnt help.

How did you not know? They've mentioned it on the TV like several times
I tend to change the TV channel as soon as they mention his name. I Just read it on the Premier League site.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can understand what your saying, but with players like him that's always going to be a part of his game.
True.

If you took it away he wouldn't be the player he is.
We don't really know for sure. He might play better than ever if he's well disciplined and composed. But some players are just foul players and not actually too good.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cech cleared by the FA http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/4094205.stm
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Excellent. What time is the game on tonight?
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Probably a 7:45 or 8:00 kick off.

I've also just read that United are trying to sign a Brazilian NINE YEAR OLD, known as 'Anderson', from somewhere in Africa. Heh, what's with all the youngsters these days? They hardly ever fulfill there potential.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Programme for the game starts at 7.00pm if you're interested in the yakking beforehand.
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ed/4208747.stm

Bellamy might be goin to Stoke! :eek:

(Original post by HK)
If we sell Bellamy, then it will be the biggest step back this club has taken in ten years
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The no. of people who are injured at Liverpool is unbelivable. I have never seen anything like this before!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
The no. of people who are injured at Liverpool is unbelivable. I have never seen anything like this before!
It's nothing more than they deserve. Horrible scum of a team they are.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ed/4208747.stm

Bellamy might be goin to Stoke! :eek:
I would Laugh Out Loud so much if he went to Stoke, hahaha! He's horrible though
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
It's nothing more than they deserve. Horrible scum of a team they are.
Why was I expecting this? :rolleyes: Mind you, Iv've noticed similarities for two Premiership contending teams in London :cool:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why was I expecting this? :rolleyes: Mind you, Iv've noticed similarities for two Premiership contending teams in London :cool:
haha Well, they are. Nobody likes them :cool: I love it, because despite the fact that they've spent over £100million on players in the last 6/7 years, look where they are now :p: Woooooooooooooooooooo :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love it, because despite the fact that they've spent over £100million on players in the last 6/7 years, look where they are now :p: Woooooooooooooooooooo :cool:
Ferguson said himself that money can't buy success, because you have to pick the right players etc. Many people forget how much Liverpool spent when people criticise the buying power of Chelsea.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ferguson said himself that money can't buy success, because you have to pick the right players etc
Indeed it can't! Although it does give a massive advantage..
Many people forget how much Liverpool spent when people criticise the buying power of Chelsea.
haha! You're not wrong, not wrong! It's sooooooo funny watching the demise of Liverpool FC, long live Benitez!! :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Indeed it can't! Although it does give a massive advantage..
Yep. But it is also important to have a great chief executive too. Peter Kenyon's has a target, that by 2010 the club can run on finance other than from the chairman's oil. If it is met, people who mention the big bucks of oil, might have to look elsewhere.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can't believe Jose has put Cudicini in as a Sub when he has helped get so far in the cup. I know that we are up against it with Man Utd as they will really be wanting to win. Is it really fair?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
Is it really fair?
It's not. But perhaps he'll come in for the final and perhaps some matches in the FA Cup.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's not. But perhaps he'll come in for the final and perhaps some matches in the FA Cup.
I do hope so, he has served Chelsea well in the past. That and he has loverly legs!!! LOL
PS. like my new avatar?
PPS Jose has said that if they get thru to the finals Cudicini will be there - as heard on CFC TV
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (206)
49.05%
No (48)
11.43%
I'm not old enough (166)
39.52%

Watched Threads