This discussion is closed.
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Does Chelsea want Arsenal or Man Utd?
Between Arsenal and Chelski - I want Chelski to set some things straight once and for all.....:secruity:
Though out of the two - I must admit, we would probably beat Arsenal with far more ease than Chelsea.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Argh. Chelsea- Newcastle
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chelsea should beat Newcastle. Chelsea were neally drawn against Arsenal towards the end.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Everton vs Man Ure - come on Everton!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
Between Arsenal and Chelski - I want Chelski to set some things straight once and for all.....:secruity:
Unfortunately that logic might work against you, bit like Arsenal hoping to do the 50th consecutive undefeated game at Old Trafford.

Though out of the two - I must admit, we would probably beat Arsenal with far more ease than Chelsea.
You can take Arsenal and 'beat' them with the physical side to it like you did at Old Trafford, but I doubt you can do the same to Chelsea. They seem to have players who can cope with physical games.
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Unfortunately that logic might work against you
It might, it might not....
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Which round does the FA Cup become a knock out stage where you have a tree, so you can work out who you are playing against 'til the final?
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Which round does the FA Cup become a knock out stage where you have a tree, so you can work out who you are playing against 'til the final?
Je ne sais pas... :hmmmm:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Je ne sais pas... :hmmmm:
Okay, when is it when we stop drawing the balls out of the bowl?
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh no!! Newcastle drew Chelsea
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
oh no!! Newcastle drew Chelsea
But you're at home. Isn't that a slight advantage?
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Transfer window still going........

Spurs have made a £8 million double bid for Andy Reid and Michael Dawson from Nottingham Forest. Bit too much I think for these two players who are unproven, but if they come, they still may be good signings.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Transfer window still going........

Spurs have made a £8 million double bid for Andy Reid and Michael Dawson from Nottingham Forest. Bit too much I think for these two players who are unproven, but if they come, they still may be good signings.
Aww come on Ad give us Simon Davies!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Remember the corresponding fixture in the Carling Cup a month ago?
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Okay, when is it when we stop drawing the balls out of the bowl?
The last four teams are drawn out of the bowl, so the Semi-Finals are the last round to be drawn. Obviously the final is the winner of the 2 Semi's.

(Original post by afireinside©)
Everton vs Man Ure - come on Everton!
You know your going out mate. I'm going to try and get some tickets for it, should be a good game what with Wayne making a return.

On the League Cup semi final there was a theme tune they played at the beginning of a song sung by a woman, something like along the lines of, "...I want it all...I want it now". Anyone know the song title and artist?
The only song i know with those lyrics is Queen. I can't remember the run up to the game, so i don't know whether that's it. Doubt it...
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Aww come on Ad give us Simon Davies!
We need him - we have no other right wingers!

Routledge and/or Wilhelmsson will have to come in the summer window.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've noticed lately Spurs seem as if they've realised they have the potential to become a big club and are'nt scared of splashing the cash any more. I wonder how much they're willing to pump in for transfers.
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
not against chelsea. we all have seen it in the carling cup...
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
The last four teams are drawn out of the bowl, so the Semi-Finals are the last round to be drawn. Obviously the final is the winner of the 2 Semi's.
Ah that's it.

(Original post by Makavelli_07)
The only song i know with those lyrics is Queen. I can't remember the run up to the game, so i don't know whether that's it. Doubt it...
No it's not "I Want It All" by Queen. Would recognise that if I did Should have seen the credits, but there are times when they don't put it up, so it's a waste looking for it. They might play it in the final. I think it's because of the possibility of Chelsea doing the quadruple, hence Mourinho wanting all four trophies this season and now kinda.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vavavoom86)
not against chelsea. we all have seen it in the carling cup...
Like going to Old Trafford and getting a win etc?

Would like to have seen Rodney Marsh's reaction to this, since he's so vehemontly opposed to Chelsea winning at Old Trafford, even though historically they do well. Not sure if they are the best away team at Old Trafford though. I know that Arsenal can't seem to do the same for some reason.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (278)
48.01%
No (66)
11.4%
I'm not old enough (235)
40.59%

Watched Threads